I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook.
GERMAN BUNDESLIGA 2
19:30 - Hamburg v Holstein Kiel - 1.67 Hamburg
Hamburg - 3rd
- Only 1 loss in 5 matches came v 3rd placed Stuttgart.
- Only 1 loss in 6 matches at home.
- 7 0-0's at halftime at home, and only 1 at fulltime.
- All wins bar 1 v 6th and lower at home. 1-1 draw v Holstein Kiel earlier this season.
- 19 of 30 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Holstein Kiel - 12th
- Only 1 win in 7 came v Stuttgart.
- 2 losses and a draw last 3 away.
- Only 3 clean sheets.
- Scored and conceded last 6 matches.
- Scored last 12 away.
- Only 1 win away v the top 6.
- 17 of 25 goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- Only 1 loss in 5 for Hamburg came v Stuttgart. Only 1 win in 7 for Kiel came v Stuttgart, albeit a red carded Stuttgart.
- I think this will go with the form. Only St Pauli has stopped a 100% win record at home for Hamburg v 6th and lower.
- If 0-0 at halftime, lay the 2nd half 0-0.
GREEK SUPER LEAGUE
18:00 - Lamia v Panaitolikos - 2.64 Lamia
- 5 wins plays 3 wins in a match which is best served via the in-play stats.
- No win in 9 and in 6 at home for Lamia.
- Lamia are actually unbeaten at home v 3rd and lower and play 13th today, a side they drew 1-1 with earlier this season.
- Only 3 wins for Panaitolikos came at home.
- 4 losses in 5 away for Panaitolikos.
- No win in 13 away.
- Angles? 2.64 suggests a toughie but on seasonal form, Lamia are surprisingly unbeaten v 3rd and lower and play a side without an away win this season!
ISRAELI PREMIER LEAGUE
18:45 - Beitar Jerusalem v Maccabi Tel Aviv - 1.81 Maccabi Tel Aviv
Beitar Jerusalem - 3rd
- Draw and loss since the return of football.
- Only 3 wins in 8 matches.
- Failed to score in only 6 matches.
- Conceded last 5 and last 3 at home.
- 0-4 loss and 0-0 the last time these 2 met this season.
- Only 1 win v the top 7.
Maccabi Tel Aviv - 1st
- Unbeaten this season.
- Did concede on 3 occasions v the top 6 away but clean sheets elsewhere.
- 5 consecutive clean sheet wins.
- 2 consecutive home 2-0 wins since the return to football.
- Maccabi Tel Aviv should be tough to even score against today so if Beitar score first, that's a green light to lay them. It should really be a win to nil for the excellent Maccabi Tel Aviv in what is now the 'Championship Group'. 0-2 possible starters?
BULGARIAN A LEAGUE
18:30 - Tsarko Selo v Slavia Sofia - 2.2 Slavia Sofia
Tsarko Selo - 11th
- A draw and 2 consecutive wins at home.
- Only 5 clean sheets.
- 1-0 loss v Slavia earlier this season.
- Did beat 3rd 2-1 at home but all other defeats v the top 5.
Slavia Sofia - 5th
- 6 wins and a draw in their last 7 matches.
- 7 wins and a loss last 8 away matches.
- Scored and conceded in 4 of their last 5 matches.
- Unbeaten away v 4th and lower.
- All clean sheets away v 8th and lower.
- Slavia Sofia must clearly be favoured here if they can reproduce the pre-Covid break form. If Tsarko score first, lay them. Slavia are more used to keeping clean sheets away v 8th and lower.
- Tsarko tend to win at home recently, last 2 home matches but really Slavia's form is the most consistent.
CZECH LEAGUE 2
17:00 - Vysocina Jihlava v Hradec Kralove - 2.46 Vysocina
Vysocina - 6th
- Only 4 losses but lost 2 of their last 3 matches.
- Only 1 loss at home this season came last home match.
- Scored and conceded in 15 of their last 16 matches.
- Failed to score only in their first match of the season.
- No draw in 10 at home.
- All wins bar a loss v 14th at home, a side who have done the double over Vysocina this season.
Hradec Kralove - 5th
- 3 score draws last 4 matches.
- 2 consecutive 2-2 draws.
- Scored and conceded last 5 matches.
- Failed to score in only 3 matches.
- Beat 3rd and 4th 1-2 away but the only away wins v the top 10.
- Vysocina tend to win at home, it is a compelling run of form, ended v a team who did the double over them this season.
- Hradec have 2 1-2 wins away v 3rd and 4th but tend not win v the top 10.
- Is the home side's near 100% win record at home enough to give them the nod?