As is the norm in an International Week, the Monday coupon is barren bar some secondary leagues. I can have a look at those matches but you would need to check the markets for liquidity to ensure they are tradable. No live chat today.
FRENCH LIGUE 2
19:45 - Le Havre v Riems - 2.84 Riems
- Immediately the market is telling us to 'run away, run away'. 2.84 favourite? No thanks. In a quiet day I will research. You never know there may be an angle or two found.
- 1-0 Reims and 1-1 Le Havre in the last 2 head to heads.
- All defeats have come away from home.
- Win, Win, Draw, Win, Win, Draw sequence at home.
- No 0-0 this season.
- Reims are top of the league and Le Havre are yet to meet top 3 at home.
- No draws saw all wins bar 3 defeats.
- Failed to score only once.
- 6 wins in 7 matches.
- Losses away v 4th and 9th and play 7th today.
- Conceded 0-2-2-3 goals away v top 10.
- Lay any late 0-0.
- You see this with these kinds of match odds. We end up being able to make a good argument for either side. Le Havre because they are unbeaten at home and Reims have conceded 0-2-2-3 goals away v top 10.
- The argument for Reims? They are top of the league and have 6 wins in 7 matches.
- No draw for Reims yet. Can we lay any late draw?
GERMAN BUNDESLIGA 2
19:30 - Nurnberg v Ingolstadt - 2.46 Ingolstadt
- Another favourite post 2.4 odds is likely to see a muddling match to research.
- These 2 have only recently met in friendlies. Ingolstadt I believe are newly relegated from the Bundesliga.
- Only 1 draw was a 2-2.
- 5 wins in 7 matches.
- Only clean sheets came 1st 2 matches of the season.
- Failed to score only twice, and did last match a 1-0 loss.
- Scored and conceded in 4 of their last 5 home matches.
- Scored and conceded in 8/10 matches.
- 3 losses and a 2-2 v top 8. All wins squeezed in matches v 11th and lower. They are playing 9th today.
- 6 of 7 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- 3 wins in 4 matches.
- Only 1 loss in 7 matches.
- Scored 2+ goals in 6 of their last 7 matches.
- Beat 5th and 8th away and meet 4th today.
- 8 of 10 away goals scored first half.
- 2 teams with a strong set of recent form. 5 wins in 7 Nurnberg, only 1 loss in 7 Ingolstadt. Hence the 2.46 odds in the match odds market!
- I think there is a strong both teams to score bias today and with Nurnberg scoring and conceding in 8/10 matches and 4/5 at home, and with Ingolstadt scoring 2+ goals in 6 of their last 7 matches, this both teams to score pattern should continue today.
- Contextually, Nurnberg wins are coming v 11th and lower and Ingolstadt are 9th. What to make of that?
- I would take a chance and lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market based on Ingolstadt scoring 8/10 away goals first half.
GREEK SUPER LEAGUE
17:30 - Levadiakos v Lamia - 2.04 Levadiakos
- These 2 last met in a friendly.
- Only 1 defeat came last match.
- Far too many draws this season 5 in total.
- 3 draws and 2 wins at home.
- Only 1 over 2.5 goals match you would describe as being a typically Greek stat.
- 0-1-1-2-1 scored at home and 0-1-0-1-1 conceded at home.
- Only 1 away win sees 2 consecutive losses now.
- All defeats this season have so far come v the top 4. Levadiakos are 6th.
- 2 of 3 wins came v the current bottom 2.
- Lamia are a new name for me in the Greek Super League.
- On form, I would give a cursory nod towards Levadiakos today. They do not tend to concede that 2nd goal at home which suggests we lay Lamia if Lamia lead.
- Lamia have failed to score in home and away defeats v top 4. Will that extend to top 6?
- This is unlikely to be a goal fest, Only one over 2.5 goals match for Levadiakos this season.
ITALIAN SERIA B
19:30 - Perugia v Avellino - 1.98 Perugia
- 3-0 and 0-5 Perugia in the last 2 head to heads.
- 5 defeats and a 3-3 draw last 6 matches and odds on favourite?
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- Failed to score in only 2 matches.
- Only 2 0-0's at halftime.
- Conceded 2+ goals in each of their last 6 matches.
- No draw at home and no draw at halftime at home.
- What a contrarian side. 3 wins v top 12. 2 defeats v 19th and lower.
- 8 of 10 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- 4 losses in 5 matches.
- 5 defeats in 6 away.
- Conceded 2 goals at least in 5/6 matches.
- Only 1 clean sheet and failed to score only once.
- No away draw.
- Scored and conceded in all bar 1 away.
- Both sides are conceding 2 goals for fun. Will this continue? If so, back 2-2 pre match and hope for more fun and games from these 2 whose defences have obviously been to the Liverpool FC school of defending.
- Lay any late 0-0. This should see goals in it.
- Both sides are in a strong pattern of avoiding the draw so lay any late draw in the hope this continues.
- Perugia have only had 2 0-0's at halftime so take a chance and lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
- Avellino are about as good on the road as Arsenal and look opposable if scoring first.