I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook.
19:45 - Ross County v Motherwell - 2.26 Motherwell
- 10th v 3rd from last season. One of Motherwell's best performances for some time.
- Last season, Ross County lost all matches at home v the top 4 Motherwell away from home were unbeaten v 8th and lower.
- In head to heads last season, Ross win and loss at home, and Motherwell win away, both teams scoring in all 3 matches.
IRISH PREMIER DIVISION
19:45 - St Patricks v Derry City - 2.44 St Patricks
- 5th v 4th from last season.
- These 2 met 4 times last season, Derry 1-3 loss, 1-0 St Pats win at St Pats and 1-1 and 1-3 win for St Pats in the away head to heads.
- The market cannot split these 2 in the first match of the season.
18:00 - Norrkoping v Mjallby - 1.45 Norrkoping
- Welcome back, Old Reliables!
- Only 1 loss for Norrkoping came v an improved Sirius side. Norrkoping still scored 2 goals. Win, Win, Draw, Win, Win, Win at home though.
- Have conceded first in 5 matches, and equalised in all matches, only losing the one match. Latest they were 2-0 down to Falkenbergs, got it back to 2-2 and Falkenbergs made it 3-2 late on. Fear not! Norrkoping equalised to make it 3-3.
- Mjallby had a run of 4 wins but since 3 losses and a 2-2.
- Only away wins for Mjallby were 0-1 v 14th and 15th.
- Angles. At these odds, we must be with Norrkoping and remember their consistent ability to fight back if conceding first.
18:00 - Elfsborg v Sirius - 2.02 Elfsborg
- Only 1 loss for the Elf this season. Draw, Draw, Win, Win, Draw at home.
- 3 losses for Sirius. Only 1 away loss. Scored 0-0-1 goals only away recently.
- 4th v 7th. Sirius are yet to meet the top 6 away from home. At home though they have conceded 2 goals v the top 5 that they have played.
- Angles? If Sirius are conceding 2 goals at home, then away...? The Elf look good at home.
SWISS SUPER LEAGUE - 19:30
FC Basel v Luzern - 2.34 FC Basel
- When you see Basel at these odds, it suggests a toughie. Similar odds against Thun latest ended with a 0-0.
- Only home losses for Basel came v St Gallen twice and Thun once. 3-0 home win v Luzern this season but lost away twice to Luzern this season.
- Win, Win, Win, Win, Draw at home latest for Basel. 3 draws in 4 matches though.
- 2+ goals scored by Basel in each of their last 6 home matches.
- Only 1 win in 7 matches for Luzern.
- Loss, Win, Loss, Loss, Loss away from home recently.
- Only 1 away win for Luzern v the top 6 this season.
- Angles? The market tends to read Basel well. When you see odds like today's it suggests a tough match for them, as was the case in the 0-0 v Thun recently. Basel are in recently unbeaten form and unbeaten form at home, scoring 2+ goals. Couple with Luzern's losses v top 6 away, and we may make a case of the home side, particularly if they can score 2 goals at home for the 7th consecutive home match!
Neuchatel Xamax v Lugano - 2.06 Lugano
- Only 2 wins at home for bottom side Xamax.
- 1-1, 0-1 win, 1-1 v Lugano this season so Xamax will know they can perform well v this lot.
- Only 1 win in 11 for Xamax though. 3 consecutive losses.
- Xamax have failed to score in 5 of their last 8 matches.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime for Xamax since 7th December 2019.
- 5 draws and 2 wins for Lugano latest.
- The 2 wins came at home. 2 losses and 3 draws away.
- No win in 9 away for Lugano.
- 72% of Lugano goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- Angles? Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market based on Xamax only. Xamax have a good unbeaten head to head record this season v Lugano. Add in Lugano's winless away run - 9 matches and we may see a surprise from Xamax. In-play stats to confirm though given they are bottom of the league for a reason!
Servette v Sion - 2.34 Sion
- Only 2 home losses for Servette. 0-0, 1-1, 1-1 v Sion this season in head to heads.
- 6 defeats for Servette recently have all come away from home.
- Unbeaten in 11 at home, Servette have scored in their last 12 at home.
- Both teams scored in the last 6 matches.
- 79% of Servette home goals scored came 2nd half.
- Only 1 loss in 7 for Sion was a 1-0 v Young Boys last match. They have not conceded a 2nd goal in those matches.
- 1-2, 0-2 wins away recently for Sion.
- Angles? Back 0-0 pre match given Servette's near 80% scoring 2nd half? And remember head to heads have been very tight indeed. A market which has it about right given Sion's recent form albeit Servette unbeaten in 11 at home really stands out.
FC Zurich v Thun - 1.79 Thun
- 6 consecutive defeats.
- 3 consecutive home defeats.
- Conceded last 7 matches.
- 2-0 home win, 0-1 away win, 3-2 away loss v Thun this season.
- Unbeaten in 6.
- No win in 6 away, conceding in those matches.
- 8 0-0's at halftime away but only one at fulltime.
- 81% of goals scored away came 2nd half.
- 6 consecutive defeats plays unbeaten in 6 so recent form is with Thun who, though, have not won in 6 away - that does not discount the draw.
- If 0-0 at halftime, expect 2nd half goals.
Young Boys v St Gallen - 1.8 Young Boys
Young Boys - 1st
- 7 wins in 8 for the Young Boys. Only loss v Basel.
- 3 consecutive 1-0 wins so do note this pattern change.
- Those 3 1-0 wins did come before halftime.
- 8/8 goals before halftime in July.
- 13 consecutive home wins.
- No defeat in 17 at home.
- Only 2 0-0's at halftime at home.
- 4-3 win, 2-3 win and 3-3 draw v St Gallen this season.
St Gallen - 2nd
- Only 2 losses in 10 matches but now 2 consecutive wins.
- Scored and conceded last 6 away.
- Conceded last 17 away.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime away.
- Top 2 clash so this could see each team cancel each other out. On seasonal form, lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
- Expect both teams to score too based on the 3 head to heads this season. Slightly favour Young Boys here.