There will be disruption tomorrow. It will give you a chance to research some matches yourself, and trade yourself. I'll be back soon enough!
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
- A very tough Premier League coupon. Thankfully they leave these matches for a Monday.
17:30 - Fulham v West Brom - 2.56 Fulham
- No win for either side. At least West Brom have had 3 draws in 4 matches. No clean sheet Fulham.
- Only 1 clean sheet West Brom.
- Remember that we can pick our battles. Just because it is the Premier League does not mean we have to trade.
20:00 - Leeds v Leicester - 2.6 Leeds
- Due deference to Leeds that the market cannot split these 2 sides, and Leicester a potential top 6 contender!
- Leicester's 3 wins have come v teams with a recent Championship link - Aston Villa, Sheffield United and Fulham, 2 of those wins coming away from home.
- 4-3, 1-1, 0-1 at home.
- No draw for Leicester sees 4 wins and 2 losses v West Ham and Aston Villa at home. Away, Leicester beat West Brom, and get this, Man City and Arsenal!!
- I am not sure why the market cannot split these 2. Leicester are clearly enjoying their travels and on pre-match research, are favoured. But I must respect 2.6 the favourite matches which are usually unreadable, bar any breaks we may get from the in-play stats.
ITALIAN SERIA A
19:45 - Verona v Benevento - 2.16 Verona
- Only 1 loss for Verona. 0-0-1-0-1 goals conceded including Juventus so defence is Verona's strength. They have scored more than 1 goal only once this season so that defence is a requirement.
- 3 losses in 4 for newly promoted Benevento in a season where they are yet to draw.
- Benevento have scored in all matches. Remember that today and remember that Verona don't tend towards 2nd goals.
19:30 - Hoffenheim v Union Berlin - 2.02 Hoffenheim
- 2 wins, 2 losses and a draw for the Mighty Hoff. As unreadable as usual. 4-1 win v Bayern and 0-1 loss v Dortmund at home for the Hoff.
- Union Berlin lost their opener and since have 3 draws and a win. 2 consecutive away 1-1 draws.
- I daren't dare to read this Hoff side. Let the in-play stats be your guide. 3 1-1 draws in 4 for Union Berlin, newly promoted, might offer an angle? They can score but not necessarily win.
SPANISH LA LIGA
20:00 - Villareal v Valladolid - 1.66 Villareal
- Only 1 loss for Villareal came v Barcelona.
- Draw, Win, Win, Win at home is excellent. They have scored and conceded in all home matches so 2 goals at least required for those wins.
- Loss, Loss, Draw away for Valladolid.
- No win yet for Valladolid.
- Valladolid have conceded 2 goals in their last 3 matches. I am with Dick Emery and Villareal here. I like the home solidity and the 2 goals despite conceding.
BELGIAN JULIPER LEAGUE
19:45 - Zulte-Waregem v Kortrijk - 2.44 Zulte-Waregem
- Only 2 wins for Zulte this season. 5 losses and a draw last 6 matches. Only 1 clean sheet for Zulte.
- Zulte have conceded 2 goals at least in 8 matches.
- Kortrijk are, at least, winning. 4 wins. Win, Win, Loss, Draw, Win away so in decent nick. With Zulte 16th and Kortrijk 11th, All of Kortrijk's wins this season have come v 10th and lower.
- 2.44 the favourite suggests this is open but on seasonal form, I am surprised that Kortrijk are not strong favourites.
PORTUGUESE PRIMEIRA LIGA
18:45 - Braga v Famalicao - 1.43 Braga
- 5 matches in, and Braga lost their opening 2 v Porto and Santa Clara. 3 wins since, keeping a clean sheet in 2 matches. Braga have conceded 1 goal in each of their 2 home matches.
- Famalicao lost their opener to Benfica but are unbeaten since. A win and 3 score draws. Both teams have scored in all Famalicao matches. 1-2 and 3-3 away from home.
- The market is emphatic here but, as you have seen this weekend with Seria A sides who have scored 2+ goals away, we cannot discount Famalicao. An argument to even lay a Braga lead? We shall see.
21:00 - Boavista v Benfica - 1.31 Benfica
- 100% wins for Benfica this season.
- No win for Boavista, Draw, Loss, Draw, Loss, Draw.
- 2 losses to nil at home for Boavista. This looks clear cut. If Boavista score, they should not score a 2nd goal.
18:00 - Helsingborgs v Malmo FF - 1.45 Malmo FF
Helsingborgs - 15th
- Only 4 wins.
- 3 losses in 4 matches.
- No win in 3 at home.
- 6 0-0's at halftime at home.
- 4-1 loss v Malmo last head to head.
- Unbeaten at home v the top 6.
- 9 of 13 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
Malmo - 1st
- Only 3 defeats.
- 2 losses away in their last 4 away matches.
- Scored last 9 away.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime away.
- 100% wins home and away v 13th and lower.
- Unbeaten home and away v 9th and lower.
- We seem to default to a side with only 3 defeats, albeit Malmo have lost 2 of their last 4 away matches. Still, 100% wins v 13th and lower should add some confidence. Do remember the 6 0-0's at halftime at home for Helsingborgs but definitely take on any 2nd half 0-0.
18:00 - AIK v Varbergs BoIS - 1.81 AIK
AIK - 11th
- 4 wins and 2 draws recently.
- 4 wins in 5 matches at home.
- 5 0-0's at halftime at home.
- Only 1 loss at home v 6th and lower.
Varbergs - 12th
- 4 losses and 2 draws last 6 matches.
- Loss, Draw, Loss away.
- Conceded last 11 away.
- Only 2 0-0's at halftime away.
- Only 2 away wins v 9th and 15th.
- 2-2 last head to head.
- AIK are favoured on seasonal form. Only 1 loss at home v 6th and lower. We may see a 0-0 at halftime but not 2nd half.
- Remember that Varbergs have conceded in their last 11 away matches.