Some European Leagues are coming to the business end of their seasons. Some good readable matches, bar Forest and Sampdoria's matches. I will do a Review/Preview video at the DRT Facebook page. Oh....and add in 2 more profitable live chat webinars from the weekend! Real Money is being made. Ask those members who managed to engineer a near 20/1 payout in the Sivasspor match during yesterday's live chat webinar!!
19:45 - Middlesbrough v Nottm Forest - 2.82 Forest
- -2.5 goals: There have been -2.5 goals in 7/8 Middlesbrough home matches against top-six teams and in 12/20 Nottm Forest away matches. There have been -1.5 goals in 7/12 Middlesbrough home matches.
ITALIAN SERIA A
19:45 - Sampdoria v Verona - 2.78 Sampdoria
- -2.5 goals: There have been -2.5 goals in 7/10 Sampdoria home matches against top-half teams and in 8/10 Verona away matches. There have been -1.5 goals in 6/10 Sampdoria home matches against top-half teams.
ENGLISH FA CUP
19:45 - Portsmouth v Arsenal - 1.42 Arsenal
- Check team news here please, particularly for Arsenal. Follow the in-play stats.
PORTUGUESE PRIMEIRA LIGA
19:30 - Santa Clara v Porto - 1.55 Porto
- Match outcome: Santa Clara have lost 5/5 home matches against Big Three teams while FC Porto have had W/W double results in 6/10 away matches. FC Porto have won 13/16 away matches against top half non-Big Three teams.
Santa Clara - 9th
- 4 wins and a loss last 5 matches.
- 2 consecutive home wins.
- No draw in 9.
- 5 0-0's at halftime at home.
- All defeats v the top 6, having trouble even scoring.
- 2-0 loss last head to head.
Porto - 2nd
- 8 wins in 9 matches.
- 5 wins in 6 matches away.
- Scored in every match.
- No defeat in 10 away.
- 2+ goals scored last 4 away.
- If Santa Clara have trouble even scoring v the top 6, then we must be with Porto, even if Santa manage to score first.
20:45 - Benfica v Moreirense - 1.21 Benfica
- Match outcome: Benfica have won 14/16 home matches while Moreirense have lost 11/12 away matches against Big Three teams.
- Moreirense have lost by two or more goals in 5/10 away matches against Big Three teams.
Benfica - 1st
- Only 3 losses. 2 losses in 3 matches now.
- Lost last home match 0-1.
- Failed to score only twice.
- No draw in 22 and in 11 at home.
- Led at halftime in 7/11 at home.
- All wins v 4th and lower home and away.
Moreirense - 12th
- 2 wins and 2 score draws last 4 matches.
- Only 1 away win.
- Scored and conceded last 7 matches.
- Conceded last 18 and last 9 away.
- 100% defeats v the top 4 home and away.
- 69% of goals scored away came 2nd half.
- 62% of goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- On seasonal reputation, you've got to look to a Benfica win and possibly leading by halftime although this is not an official lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
- Strong 2nd half scoring and conceding for Moreirense.
- Only 1 away win for Moreirense.
TURKISH SUPER LIG
17:00 - Basaksehir v Gaziantep - 1.47 Basaksehir
- Match outcome: Istanbul BB have won 8/10 home matches and they have scored first in 9/10 home matches. There have been +2.5 goals in 6/11 Gaziantep BB away matches.
Basaksehir - 4th
- Only 1 loss since 1st September 2019.
- 3 wins and a draw in 4 matches.
- 4 consecutive home wins.
- No defeat in 11 at home.
- Scored in their last 12 at home.
- Scored first in 10/12 at home.
- Only home loss v Fenerbahce (who did the double over Bas).
- 1-2 win last head to head.
- 9/11 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
Gaziantep - 9th
- Only 1 win in 6 away matches.
- 5 0-0's last 6 matches away.
- Conceded last 4 away.
- Not beaten a top 12 side away.
- 9/12 goals scored away came 1st half.
- 15 of 21 goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- Basaksehir are in excellent form and are not expected to lose.
- Fear not if 0-0 at halftime - Gaz tend to this a lot but do not tend to 0-0 at fulltime.
DANISH SUPER LIGA
18:00 - Midtjylland v Sonder - 1.37 Midtjylland
- Match outcome: Midtjylland have won 8/11 home matches while SonderjyskE have lost 11/14 away matches against top-six teams. Midtjylland have scored first in 10/15 home matches.
Midtjylland - 1st
- A Copenhagen win yesterday will keep first placed Midt on their toes today. They must reply in kind today.
- Only 2 losses did come at home.
- 10 wins and a loss last 11 matches.
- 4 wins and a loss last 5 matches at home.
- Scored last 11 matches.
- No draw in 12 matches.
- 45% 0-0 at halftime at home.
- 8/9 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- 0-2 win v Sonder earlier this season.
Sonder - 10th
- 5 consecutive away losses.
- Scored and conceded in 11 of their last 13 matches.
- 12 consecutive over 2.5 goals matches.
- Conceded last 13 and last 7 away.
- 12/14 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Heavy away defeats v the top 5.
- Sonder's record away v the top 5 is poor. I expect Midt to march on today -they must reply to Copenhagen's win yesterday. We expect Midt to score at some point today.
18:00 - Altach v Red Bull Salzburg - 1.48 Red Bull
- +3.5 goals: There have been +3.5 goals in 9/14 SCR Altach home matches and +2.5 goals in 7/8 RB Salzburg away matches against middle-third teams. There have been +2.5 goals in 14/16 SCR Altach home matches.
Altach - 8th
- 3 wins and 2 draws last 5 matches.
- Win and draw last 2 home matches.
- Conceded last 6 at home.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime at home.
- 14 of 20 goals conceded at home came 1st half.
- All defeats home and away v the top 3.
- 6-0 spanking by Red Bull earlier.
Red Bull - 2nd
- Only 1 win in 6 matches.
- 3 consecutive away score draws, 2 2-2's.
- Scored 2+ goals in 8 of their last 9 matches.
- No 0-0 at halftime all season.
- No defeat in 10 away.
- 4 score draws away v the top 7.
- Score draw I feel would be best case for Altach today.
- Red Bull tend to score 2 goals and that should see them come out unscathed.
- It is a must win for Red Bull in their title tussle with LASK Linz who came alive after a red card for their opponents yesterday.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.