I don't tend to do telegram on a Monday. Good news anyway, it's almost a waste of time. There are some strong candidates today, particularly Algeria, Egypt (if scoring - 0-0 may be in play) and Go Ahead Eagles. I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook.
CAF African Cup Qualifiers
16:00 - DR Congo v Gambia - 2.04 DR Congo
- 60th v 157th in the rankings.
- Both teams to score has come up a lot in Gambia qualifiers of years past.
16:00 - Egypt v Comoros - 1.3 Egypt
- 49th v 130th.
- Egypt tend to go unbeaten in qualifiers. 1-1 v Kenya in this year's opener suggests pressure to get a win today.
- 0-0 v Egypt for Comoros in 2019. Comoros have conceded 0-0-1-1-0 goals in recent qualifiers.
16:00 - Angola v Gabon - 2.76 Gabon
- 135th v 86th.
- The market cannot split these 2.
- Angola have failed to score in their last 3 matches in qualifiers.
- Gabon beat Congo in their qualifier opener.
19:00 - Algeria v Botswana - 1.24 Algeria
- 31st v 146th.
- 3-1 win, 2-2, 3-3 last 3 matches for Algeria. Full of goals.
- Botswana have trouble scoring 2 goals in qualifiers. If Algeria continue their 2+ goal pattern, the result looks inevitable.
DUTCH EERSTE DIVISIE
16:45 - FC Dordrecht v SC Telstar - 1.72 SC Telstar
FC Dordrecht - 19th
- 3 wins and 4 losses last 7 matches.
- Loss, Loss, Draw, Loss, Loss, Win, Loss at home latest.
- Scored and conceded in 6 of their last 7 matches.
- Scored last 7 matches.
- 2-0 loss last head to head.
- Not beaten a top 10 side at home.
Telstar - 9th
- Only 1 win in 9 matches came last match.
- Scored and conceded in 8/10 matches.
- 3 consecutive away defeats.
- Conceded last 16 and last 14 away.
- 3 losses v teams 6th and lower, 2 came v the same side.
- I would favour Telstar here. They tend to go unbeaten v teams 6th and lower.
- 1st half outcome: Dordrecht have lost the first half in 12/20 home matches while Telstar have scored first in 8/13 away matches against bottom-six teams. Dordrecht have lost 7/10 home matches.
19:00 - Den Bosch v Go Ahead Eagles - 1.65 Go Ahead Eagles
Den Bosch - 20th
- Only 4 wins all season, 2 came within the last 5 matches.
- Scored in their last 9 home matches.
- Not beaten a top 12 side home or away.
- 3-0 loss last head to head.
Go Ahead Eagles - 5th
- Only 1 loss in 15 matches.
- 6 wins and a 0-0 last 7 matches.
- Clean sheets in 12/15 matches recently.
- 2+ goals scored in their last 7 away.
- Unbeaten away v 7th and lower.
- If Den Bosch score, they are unlikely to score a 2nd goal. Go Ahead must feel confident if they can continue their excellent 2 goal habit away.
- +2.5 goals: There have been +2.5 goals in 15/20 Den Bosch home matches and in 8/10 G.A. Eagles away matches against bottom-six teams. G.A. Eagles have won the first half in 8/12 away matches against bottom-six teams.