I will do a DRT review/preview video at DRT Facebook page.
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
20:00 - Crystal Palace v Burnley - 2.44 Palace
- We had this yesterday. A lot of 2.4+ the favourite matches i.e. unreadable. I know it's the Premier League but this is a toughie to call and I must simply say 'in-play stats please'.
- I do feel obliged to at least look at the match but you know my thoughts above.
- 4 wins for Palace ended v Liverpool. 0-1, 1-0, 1-0 at home.
- Only 1 loss in 9 for Burnley came v Man City.
- Only the top 2 beating these 2 lately.
- 9 0-0's at halftime at home Palace, only 1 fulltime.
- Palace not beaten top 13 at home. Burnley only 1 win away v top 12. 10th v 11th today.
- Angles? As you can see, similar form, solid recent form both sides, and poor form generally v the top 13 both teams.
SPANISH LA LIGA
21:00 - Getafe v Sociedad - 2.58 Getafe
Getafe - 6th
- 4 draws and a loss last 5 matches.
- 3 consecutive home draws.
- 7 0-0's at halftime at home, only 3 at fulltime.
- All defeats bar one came v the top 5.
- 1-2 win v Sociedad last time.
Sociedad - 7th
- A draw and 3 losses last 4 matches.
- Conceded last 6 away.
- Only 1 win in 8 matches v the top 6.
- Getafe slightly better on seasonal form. All defeats bar one v the top 5 and they play 7th today. Do remember the odds suggest that this is tough to call.
PORTUGUESE PRIMEIRA LIGA
17:00 - Aves v Moreirense - 2.02 Moreirense
Aves - 18th
- Only 4 wins.
- No win in 9 and in 6 at home.
- 6 0-0's at halftime at home, only 1 at fulltime.
- 100% defeats home and away v 6th - 15th.
- 2 of 3 wins at home came v the bottom 3.
- 3-2 loss v Moreirense.
Moreirense - 10th
- Loss and 2 draws last 3 matches.
- 3 draws and a win last 4 away.
- No defeat in 6 away.
- 6 0-0's at halftime away, only 1 at fulltime away.
- Unbeaten v the bottom 2.
- 12 of 16 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Aves are bottom of the league. Instantly opposable? Well, 100% losses v 6th-15th suggests as much, despite Moreirense not being all that.
- Do lay any 2nd half 0-0.
18:00 - Maritimo v Benfica - 1.51 Benfica
Maritimo - 16th
- Only 2 wins since 12th January 2020.
- Conceded last 7 matches.
- Not beaten a top 5 side home or away.
- 4-0 loss v Benfica earlier.
- 2 1-1 draws at home v the top 3.
Benfica - 2nd
- Only 2 wins in 9 matches. Trying very hard to cock up their season, a la Hamburg yesterday in Bundesliga 2!!
- Win, Draw, Draw, Win away last 4 matches.
- Scored and conceded in 5 of their last 6 matches.
- Scored last 14 away.
- Only 1 loss away v 1st.
- Unbeaten home and away v 10th and lower.
- 19 of 28 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- It is a must win for Benfica, as it has been for a while now in this battle for the title with Porto. But they have been very poor and a 3-4 loss v Santa Clara recently was an embarrassment. Still Benfica were a good trading side. Benfica were 1-2 down and came back to 3-2 so they could be a good trading vehicle today, particularly based on seasonal form and their unbeaten record home and away v 10th and lower. Do note the strong 2nd half scoring for Benfica.
21:15 - Pacos Ferreira v Porto - 1.51 Porto
Pacos Ferreira - 12th
- 5 wins in 7 matches.
- Win, Loss, Win at home recently.
- Conceded last 11 matches.
- 2-0 loss v Porto recently.
- 100% defeats v the top 3.
- 9 of 12 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Porto - 1st
- Only 3 defeats.
- 3 consecutive clean sheets.
- Loss, draw last 2 away.
- Failed to score only once.
- Unbeaten home and away v 12th and lower.
- An opportunity for Porto today to twist it into Benfica. Their opponents have 100% defeats v the top 3 and that logically has us assuming Porto will get the win, draw worst case scenario.
- Do remember that Porto failed to score only once.