I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook. Monday is normally my day off from Telegram.
ENGLISH FA CUP
19:45 - Wycombe v Tottenham - 1.22 Tottenham
- In-play stats have been good for the FA Cup.
SPANISH LA LIGA
20:00 - Athletic Bilbao v Getafe - 2.30 Athletic Bilbao
Athletic Bilbao - 13th
- Only 2 wins in 9 matches.
- Win, Loss, Win, Loss at home recently.
- No draw in 9 at home.
- 4 0-0's at halftime at home, none at fulltime.
- Not played 12th-18th at home.
- 1-1 draw last head to head.
- 9/13 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- 6 goals scored last 15 mins of home matches.
Getafe - 12th
- 2 1-0 losses and 2 wins last 4 matches.
- Loss, Win, Loss, Win away.
- Only 1 loss home and away v teams below them in the league.
- 5/7 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- The market finds it hard to split these 2. Strong 2nd half scoring for both sides. Although Getafe are largely unbeaten home and away v teams below them in the league, the concern is too many draws and an inability to consistently score that 2nd half.
PORTUGUESE PRIMEIRA LIGA
14:30 - Belenenses v Tondela - 2.25 Belenenses
Belenenses - 17th
- 4 losses and a 0-0 last 5 matches.
- Only 1 win at home came v Braga.
- Failed to score in 9 matches this season.
- 4/5 goals scored at home came 1st half.
Tondela - 12th
- 4 consecutive away losses.
- No win in 6 away matches, conceding last 6 away.
- Not played the bottom 3 away.
- Tondela are yet to beat a side away but have not played the bottom 3 away. Belenenses have only won 1 match.
- In-play stats for me. But Belenenses tend to fail to score this season so will they really score that 2nd goal today?
16:30 - Rio Ave v Santa Clara - 2.00 Rio Ave
Rio Ave - 10th
- Only 1 win in 8 matches came last home match.
- 2 home wins came v 7th and 11th.
Santa Clara - 9th
- Only 2 wins in 12 matches did come away.
- Win, Win, Loss, Draw away recently.
- Conceded last 11 matches and last 6 away.
- Wins away v 5th, 11th, and 15th.
- Not a match which appeals on pre-match form. Those patterns are not really there. I do note Santa Clara have conceded last 11 matches. Remember that today! In-play stats here for me.
17:00 - Benfica v Nacional - 1.18 Benfica
Benfica - 3rd
- Only 2 losses.
- 2 recent score draws came away.
- All wins bar a single loss.
- Scored in their last 8 and last 7 at home.
- 2+ goals scored last 7 at home.
- 100% wins v 10th-17th home and away.
- 10/15 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- 6 goals scored at home last 15 mins of matches.
Nacional - 15th
- 6 losses and a win last 7 matches.
- 4 losses and a draw last 5 away.
- All defeats away v the top 6 conceding 2+ goals.
- If Benfica score 2 goals again, that should be enough. 100% wins v 10th and 17th, Benfica will not be concerned too much with 15th.
- Benfica are late goalscorers.
20:15 - Farense v Porto - 1.40 Porto
Farense - 16th
- Only 3 wins this season came at home.
- No clean sheets.
- Not played the top 3 at home.
Porto - 2nd
- 7 wins and a 1-1 draw last 8 matches.
- 3 consecutive away wins.
- Scored in every match.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime all season.
- 100% wins v 9th and lower.
- No clean sheets plays scored in every match. Expect Porto to score at some point. 100% wins v 9th and lower for Porto augurs well for the away side today.
TURKISH SUPER LIG
13:00 - Kasimpasa v Sivasspor - 2.30 Sivasspor
Kasimpasa - 16th
- Only 1 win in 7 matches.
- 3 losses in 4 matches.
- 3 consecutive home defeats.
- Conceded last 9 and last 4 at home.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime at home.
- Only 1 loss at home v 10th and lower.
Sivasspor - 13th
- 4 score draws and a win last 5 matches.
- Only 1 loss in 8 matches away.
- Both teams have scored before halftime last 5 matches.
- Scored and conceded last 5 matches.
- 2 0-0's at halftime away.
- Only away loss came v 1st.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market given Sivasspor score and concede before halftime last 5 matches.
- Not sure why Sivasspor are not warmer order, maybe because of the score draws but with only 1 away loss v 1st in the league, I'd give them the nod here not to lose at least.
16:00 - Alanyaspor v Ankaragucu - 1.50 Alanyaspor
Alanyaspor - 7th
- Only 2 wins in 10 matches.
- Scored and conceded in 5 of their last 6 matches.
- Failed to score in only 2 matches.
- Scored in their last 9 at home.
- Scored first in 8/9 at home.
- Led at halftime in 7/9 at home.
- Not played the bottom 4 at home but away, Loss, Draw, Loss.
- 11 goals scored 15th-45th minute at home.
- 5 goals scored at home last 15 minutes of matches.
Ankaragucu - 19th
- 3 losses and a win last 4 matches.
- 2 consecutive away defeats.
- Only 3 clean sheets.
- Conceded in their last 8 away matches.
- Not beaten a top 13 team away.
- The market looks right here although away from home, Alanyaspor have not beaten a bottom 4 side in 3 attempts. Will that change with home advantage? Only 1 home loss for Alanyaspor suggests they will get a more positive home result v the bottom 4 today.
- Alanyaspor do tend to score first and lead at halftime at home so this may negate any trade.
16:00 - Fenerbahce v Kayserispor - 1.35 Fenerbahce
Fenerbahce - 3rd
- 5 wins and a draw last 6 matches.
- 3 losses and then 3 wins at home recently.
- Failed to score in only 4 matches.
- Scored in their last 7 matches.
- Scored 2+ goals in each of their last 3 home matches.
- Conceded last 8 matches at home.
- 100% wins v 16th and lower, the majority coming away from home.
- 11/17 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Kayserispor - 17th
- 3 wins and a loss last 4 matches.
- 4/5 wins were 1-0 only.
- 3 losses and a win last 4 away matches.
- Not beaten the top 9 home or away.
- Kayserispor have trouble scoring that 2nd goal away and with Fenerbahce scoring 2+ goals in each of their last 3 matches, that should seal the away side's fate.
- Fenerbahce do score a lot more 2nd half.
DUTCH EERSTE DIVISIE
17:45 - Jong Ajax v Go Ahead Eagles - 2.40 Jong Ajax
- Leave this to in-play stats. 2.40 the favourite in a lesser league.
20:00 - FC Eindhoven v NEC Nijmegen - 2.15 NEC Nijmegen
FC Eindhoven - 10th
- No win in 4 matches.
- Win, Win, Loss, Win, Win, Loss at home recently.
- Scored 2+ goals in each of their last 6 home matches.
- Scored in each of their last 8 home matches.
- 3 0-0's at halftime at home, only one at fulltime.
- Only 1 win home and away v the top 13.
- Scored and conceded 2+ goals in all home matches v the top 9.
NEC Nijmegen - 6th
- Only 5 defeats.
- 2 defeats, a win, and a draw last 4 matches.
- Only 1 loss in 7 matches came last match.
- Scored in their last 7 away.
- 2+ goals scored in each of their last 4 away matches.
- Only 1 loss home and away v 9th and lower. 6-0 win last head to head.
- Scored 6 goals first 15 minutes away and 5 goals last 15 minutes away.
- If FC Eindhoven scored 2 goals, that still may not be enough. They have only 1 win home and away v the top 13.
- NEC have only 1 loss home and away v 9th and lower and I will side with NEC even if they concede 2 goals.