I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook page.
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
18:00 - Sheff Utd v Everton - 2.18 Sheff Utd
- A dead rubber for me. Sheff Utd cannot reach the top 5 in their 2 remaining matches. Everton are safe from relegation and will not vye for European places.
18:00 - Brighton v Newcastle - 1.91 Brighton
- 2 matches remain.
- Brighton have a 3 point gap to the bottom 3. Newcastle are safe.
- One foot in the safety zone with a win tonight for Brighton.
- Loss, Win, Loss, Loss, Loss for Brighton at home recently.
- A draw and 3 consecutive losses for Newcastle.
- Angles? Nothing pre-match. We know who needs what.
20:15 - Wolves v Crystal Palace - 1.52 Wolves
- Top 5 is unlikely for Wolves now with 2 matches remaining. It is difficult to imagine Man Utd losing their remaining 2 matches.
- Crystal Palace are safe from home.
- This is a dead rubber for me. I suppose Wolves will seek the win just incase Leicester and Man Utd both happen to lose their last 2 remaining matches.
- 6 consecutive defeats for Crystal Palace. They failed to score in 5 of 6 matches.
ITALIAN SERIA A
20:45 - Juventus v Lazio - 1.58 Juventus
- 5 matches remain.
- A loss and 2 draws last 3 matches. 2+ goals scored and conceded.
- 8 consecutive home wins ended with a draw last home match.
- Failed to score in only one match.
- 2+ goals scored in their last 10 and last 10 at home.
- 3-1 loss to Lazio last head to head.
- Unbeaten at home.
- 3 losses and a draw last 4 matches.
- Loss, WIn, Loss, Draw away.
- Not beaten a top 5 side away.
- Both sides are wobbling of late but I do prefer this Juventus home form. Unbeaten this season at home may be enough to see Juve edge this against a Lazio clearly wobbling.
- You may want to lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market based on Lazio and the fact that both teams scored 2+ goals in Juve's recent 3 matches.
PORTUGUESE PRIMEIRA LIGA
17:00 - Pacos Ferreira v Portimonense - 2.7 Portimonense
- Both of these sides are in the relegation struggle but Pacos are in a far better place. They are 5 points clear of the relegation zone. Portimonense are on the same points as 2nd bottom.
- Both sides have 4 wins post lockdown.
- Pacos have conceded in their last 15 matches.
- Win, Win, Loss (2-3), Win at home for Pacos v the bottom 5 is a positive for them.
- Angles? 2.7 the favourite so watching brief recommended. I like the consistent Pacos form at home v the bottom 5. But please remember that the market cannot split these 2 and that both sides need the win. This is one of those relegation six pointer.
19:15 - Tondela v Braga - 1.63 Braga
- Tondela still need points. They are in the relegation battle. Braga also need to assure a 3rd or 4th place, not mathematically certain yet.
Tondela - 16th
- 5 losses and a draw last 6 matches.
- 3 consecutive home losses.
- 8 0-0's at halftime at home, and only 2 at fulltime.
- Only 2 home wins v 3rd and 18th.
- 2-1 loss v Braga.
Braga - 4th
- Only 1 loss in 6 matches was a 4-3.
- Loss, Draw, Loss, Win away. 2-0-3-5 goals scored in those matches.
- Have lost 1-0 away v 2nd bottom and bottom and play 3rd bottom today.
- Braga's recent scoring away, even in defeat, could see them clear today. I would certainly lay Tondela if Tondela score first given that Braga have lost 1-0 v the bottom 3 away this season. Cover the 1-0.
- Lay any 2nd half 0-0.
21:15 - Porto v Moreirense - 1.37 Porto
- Porto are Champions so this is a dead rubber for them. There really is nothing for Moreirense to play for with 2 matches remaining.
- A meaningless match but a possibility the Champions could do the business at home. 2-4 win v Moreirense last head to head. Only 1 home loss for Porto.
- Moreirense have not beaten a top 7 side home or away.
18:00 - Hammarby v IFK Goteborg - 1.78 Hammarby
- 8 matches played this season.
- Win, Loss, Win, Draw at home for Hammarby, 3 clean sheets.
- Only 2 wins for Goteborg. Win, Draw, Loss away, conceding 1-2-3 goals.
- 2 losses and a draw last 3 matches for Goteborg.
- Goteborg failed to score in only their first match of the season.
18:00 - Orebro v Mjallby - 2.62 Mjallby
- 2.62 the favourite suggests a tough match.
- 2 of 3 Orebro losses this season came away.
- Loss, Draw, Draw, Win at home. The draws were 0-0. 3 consecutive home clean sheets albeit scoring 1-0-0 goals.
- A great start for newly promoted Mjallby. 4 wins in 5 matches. Loss, Draw, Win, Win, Loss away. 0-1 win, 0-1 win, 1-0 loss last 3 away matches.
- I would tentatively back 0-0 pre match here given the recent scorelines for both sides. Cash out as late as you dare.