A typically tough Monday coupon. Basaksehir and Hammarby look the most readable matches. Use your Crtl F and type 'lay the 0-0' and that will bring up the couple of lay the 0-0 in the halftime score candidates.
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
20:00 - AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace - 2.32 Bournemouth
- The last 2 head to heads have been 2-2.
- Win draw win at home for Bournemouth, 2-0, 2-2 and 4-2 so they could keep their end of the deal if we are to have a repeat of head to heads.
- 2 losses came away. 2 goals conceded in each of their last 2 home matches.
- Only 2 wins for Palace were clean sheet wins away. They conceded 2 goals in defeats.
- Palace may be the more vulnerable today if Bournemouth continue with their goals at home. Admittedly, Bournemouth are letting teams score at home. Palace have scored 2-1-1 goals away.
ITALIAN SERIA A
19:30 - Sampdoria v SPAL - 1.84 Sampdoria
- 2-0 Samp and 3-1 Spal in the last 2 head to heads.
- 1-0-0-1-1-0 goals conceded by Samp. Keeping it tight but they have lost 1-0 twice, drawn 1-1 and drawn 0-0, as well as the 2 wins. No win in 3 matches.
- No draw for SPAL, 3 losses in 4 matches. They failed to score in those defeats. 5/5 matches saw a 0-0 at halftime but none at fulltime. That is something to work with. I hope you saw in Saturday's live chat how effective it can be to take on 0-0's in matches.
- We must acknowledge that Samp have worked on their defence. That might play to their strengths if SPAL have 3 losses in 4.
- Note the 0-0 at halftime angle if you want to take on 0-0 2nd half OR if you want to back 0-0 pre-match at its highest point to cash out as late as you dare. An argument for defensively led football.
SPANISH LA LIGA
20:00 - Celta Vigo v Getafe - 2.12 Celta Vigo
- 0-0, 0-1 Celta, 1-1. 3-0 Getafe last 4 head to heads.
- Only 1 loss for Celta Vigo was a hard fought 3-2.
- They have scored and conceded in all bar 1 match.
- They have scored and conceded last 3 matches without winning.
- 3 consecutive clean sheets for Getafe ended with a loss v Atl Madrid and a 1-1 v Alaves. 2-0 loss v Real Madrid, 0-2 win v Sevilla and 1-1 away is good stuff.
- If Getafe have only lost to the 2 big Madrid sides, and Celta only lost in a hard fought 3-2 away this match is too tough to call. I can make a case for both sides.
- Celta scored in all matches and only 1 clean sheet so a natural inclination by them to score and concede. Other than that, I cannot pick a winner.
TURKISH SUPER LEAGUE
18:00 - Ankaragucu v Antalyaspor - 2.2 Ankar
- Last head to heads 2011.
- 1-3, 2-2, 1-0 at home for Ankar. 2 consecutive 1-0 wins. Have scored in every match.
- 3 wins in 4 for Antalyaspor. Scored and conceded in 4 of their last 5 matches. 2 losses away and a win away 2-3.
- No clean sheets.
- On form, Ankaragacu should score. No 0-0 at halftime for Antalyaspor. Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market?
18:00 - Basaksehir v Yeni Malatyaspor - 1.47 Basaksehir
- Basaksehir tend to win head to heads.
- Only 1 loss for Basaksehir. 3 consecutive clean sheets. 3 consecutive home wins.
- Win, Draw, Loss for Basakeshir away. 2 losses in their last 3 matches.
- It does look like the market is right here. I will expect a Basaksehir win, or at least not to lose.
18:00 - FC Nordsjaelland v SonderjyskE - 1.96 FC Nord
- 1-4 Nord, 4-1 Nord, 2-2 and 2-1 Sonder in the last 4 head to heads.
- only 3 wins.
- only 3 over 2.5 goals matches.
- Win, Win, Loss, Win at home last 4 matches.
- no 0-0 at halftime at home.
- 3/3 wins at home v 8th and lower and play 11th at home.
- Only 2 away win came last match, a 2-4 v Brondby.
- 3 losses away before that.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- Conceded in their last 5 away.
- 2-4 win and 2-2 v 7th and 10th away.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
- Sonder throw a spanner in the works with that excellent 2-4 win away v a solid Brondby. Having also drawn 2-2 v 10th away, Sonder may cope with 9th?
- Too tough to call alas. 3 wins in 4 for Nord and excellent form Sonder v 7th and 10th away.
18:00 - Orebro v Trelleborgs - 1.6 Orebro
- 1-2 Orebro in the most recent head to head. Trelleborg scored first.
- Only 1 loss in 5 matches saw 3 consecutive wins. 0-0 last match.
- Only 5 clean sheets.
- 7 0-0's at halftime at home.
- Won at home v 15th.
- Scored and conceded in 10 of their last 12 matches at home.
- Scored 11 of 15 goals 2nd half at home.
- Conceded 14 of 16 goals at home second half.
- No win in 13. No win in 8 away.
- 5 consecutive away defeats.
- Conceded in their last 15 and last 11 away.
- Did beat 2nd away but that was the sole win.
- Scored and conceded away v 8th and lower seeing 3 score draws.
- 14 of 20 goals conceded away came 1st half.
- A score draw is possible for Trelleborgs, as seen by their performances v 8th and lower.
- Orebro 7 0-0's at halftime at home but Trelleborgs conceding 14 goals first half away. Where do you lean?
- If Orebro cannot score before halftime, expect 2nd half goals. They may concede, both teams scoring in 10/12 at home but Orebro not to lose.
18:00 - Elfsborg v Hacken - 2.42 Hacken
- 3 Hacken wins in 4 head to heads. Elfsborg won the last home head to head.
- 3 draws and 2 wins last 5 matches.
- 2 consecutive 1-0 wins.
- Only 5 clean sheets saw those 2 above recently.
- Only 1 win home and away v top 8.
- 0-0-1-0-0 scored at home v the top 5.
- 6 of 8 goals scored at home came 1st half.
- 8 of 11 goals conceded at home came 1st half.
- 7 wins in their last 8 matches. Only leaders AIK have beaten them recently.
- No draw in 10 away.
- Losses away v 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 8th, 12th, 14th so are vulnerable away.
- If Elfsborg continue to largely fail to score v the top 5, then 6th may see that pattern continue.
- Certainly on momentum, we must be with Hacken, but 7 losses away tells us they are not the best travellers.
- On very recent form, I must be with Hacken not to lose despite 2 consecutive Elfsborg 1-0 wins.
18:00 - Hammarby v IFK Goteborg - 1.52 Hammarby
- 2 consecutive Hammarby 2-1 wins in head to heads.
- 3 losses and a draw last 4 matches.
- 2 consecutive home losses.
- No draw in 12 at home.
- Unbeaten home and away v 12th and lower.
- 12 of 15 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- Only 3 wins in 16 matches came at home.
- Only 3 clean sheets.
- Failed to score in only 4 matches.
- Scored and conceded in 7 of their last 8 matches.
- Conceded in their last 11 away matches.
- 5 losses and a win away v 7th and higher.
- Hammarby should do as the odds suggest today. Look at IFK away. Only 2 wins, one v bottom of the league. IFK are scoring and conceding but generally not winning so note that if they score first.
- IFK are highly likely to concede.
- Lay any late draw based on Hammarby?