I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook.
English Premier League
20:00 - Everton v Southampton - 2.15 Everton
Everton - 7th
- A recent run of 3 without a win ended with a win v Liverpool.
- 4 losses and a draw at home last 5.
- Conceded last 6 at home.
- 4 0-0's at halftime at home, none at fulltime.
- 2-0 loss last head to head.
- 65% goals scored 1st half, conceded 2nd half.
- 7 defeats and a 1-1 latest.
- 2 draws and 4 defeats away.
- Conceded last 8 matches.
- Not liking this. A side in poor form at home playing a side in poor form overall and especially away.
- Welcome to a typically unappealing Monday coupon.
Spanish La Liga Primera
20:00 - Real Madrid v Real Sociedad - 2.00 Real Madrid
Real Madrid - 3rd
- Still tight at the top.
- 4 consecutive wins scoring 2+ goals.
- 3 consecutive clean sheets.
- Scored last 9 at home.
- Not played 2nd-7th at home. 0-0 last head to head.
Real Sociedad - 5th
- 2 draws and 3 wins last 5 matches.
- Win, Loss, Draw, Win away recently.
- Scored last 8 and last 6 away.
- Lost away to 2nd and 4th.
- 7/10 goals conceded away came 1st half.
- Top 5 clash but Sociedad are 2/2 away v the top 4.
- They do concede first half so perhaps lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market as Real Madrid have scored last 9 at home.
Portuguese Primeira Liga
19:00 - Benfica v Rio Ave - 1.44 Benfica
Benfica - 4th
- Slight air of unreliability at the moment. Draw, Draw, Loss, Draw, Win, Draw, Draw recently.
- No defeat 6 at home.
- Only home loss v 3rd.
- 0-3 win last head to head.
- 12 goals in total scored first and last 15 mins of home matches.
Rio Ave - 9th
- 2 wins and a loss recently.
- Conceded last 6 away.
- Not beaten top 5 away 3 losses were to nil.
- Benfica's recent form is ropey. No consistent wins, more draws. But in Rio Ave they meet a team unable to score more than 1 goal v the top 5 away and indeed losing 3 to nil.
- Redemption for Benfica or leave alone as they are not at their most reliable to date.
20:15 - Moreirense v Belenenses - 2.70 Moreirense
- Not researching 2.7 the favourite.
GREEK SUPER LEAGUE
17:30 - Volos v Olympiacos - 1.33 Olympiakos
Volos - 7th
- After failing to score in 3 matches, they have now scored in 2 and won those, scoring 2 goals in each.
- Draw, Loss, Loss, Win at home.
- 6 consecutive under 2.5 goals matches at home.
- 4 0-0's at halftime at home, 2 at fulltime.
- 4-1 loss last head to head.
- Not beaten the top 6 home or away.
- 6/8 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Olympiakos - 1st
- Loss, draw last 2 matches, may be Europa League distracted. Only loss of the season. Still scored.
- That sole loss came last away match.
- Scored last 23 and last 11 away.
- All wins bar a single 1-1 home and away v 6th and lower.
- 9 goals scored last 15 mins of away matches.
- Surely Olympiakos, with only 1 defeat, will not tolerate a 2nd consecutive away defeat?
- That is how I will enter the match and I will remember that Oly have scored in their last 23 matches. Volos are in a good run of 2 wins but have not beaten the top 6 home or away.
- If 0-0 at halftime, keep the faith in Oly scoring, even if it's late.
DUTCH EERSTE DIVISIE
17:45 - Excelsior v Jong Ajax - 2.15 Excelsior
Excelsior - 10th
- 2 consecutive defeats ends a 4 match unbeaten run.
- Win, Draw, Loss at home.
- All home defeats v the top 9.
- 10 goals conceded at home last 15 mins.
Jong Ajax - 12th
- No win in 3.
- Scored and conceded in 17 of their last 19.
- Conceded last 20 matches.
- 3-0 win last head to head.
- Both teams to score is a very strong pattern for Jong Ajax and the amount of times they concede suggests they are layable if leading. Excelsior tend only to lose to the top 9 at home and in meeting 12th today must be favoured surely?
20:00 - NAC Breda v TOP Oss - 1.50 NAC Breda
NAC Breda - 4th
- Unbeaten in 10 with 4 consecutive wins.
- 2+ goals scored last 4 overall and at home.
- 0-0 last head to head.
- 2 losses outside the top 2 at home were 0-1 only.
TOP Oss - 14th
- 6 defeats in 7 matches.
- 3 consecutive away defeats.
- No draw in 12 and in 6 away.
- Not beaten the top 5.
- The home side look good and if TOP Oss score first, lay them and cover the 0-1 as insurance just incase NAC fall to another 0-1 loss at home.
- They do score 2 goals, NAC, so that is unlikely.