A tough(ish) coupon today. I will do a quick review/preview video at DRT Facebook. Hope you got on the lay of Tottenham at 1.03 and lay of AZ at 1.02 over the weekend. Both came in! I will be pouring Champagne on my cornflakes today.
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
17:30 - West Brom v Burnley - 2.5 West Brom
- Neither side has won this season.
- 3-5-3-2 goals conceded by West Brom.
- Burnley have lost 4-2 v Leicester and 3-1 v Newcastle away.
- This is a strange Premier League season where the usual 'personality' of the side is not present i.e. Burnley - tough to score against - no nonsense!
- Neither side has kept a clean sheet.
- I have no pre-match angles so...welcome to the in-play stats.
20:00 - Leeds v Wolves - 2.56 Leeds
- Leeds have been excellent. 4-3 loss to Liverpool, 4-3 win v Fulham, 0-1 win away at Sheffield United and 1-1 v Man City.
- No 0-0 at halftime for Leeds, they have scored in every match. 4-3 and 1-1 at home.
- Win, Loss, Loss, Win for Wolves. Wolves lost to Man City and West Ham. They beat Sheffield United and Fulham. The wins suggest that they may perform better v a newly promoted side?
- 2.56 suggests the market cannot pick a winner. I will have to defer to in-play stats. Please also remember that just because there are matches being played in the Premier League, there is no obligation to trade them if you don't have those trading angles.
ITALIAN SERIA A
19:45 - Verona v Genoa - 1.82 Verona
- 2 wins and a 1-0 loss for Verona and Win and Loss for Genoa.
- Verona have won their 2 home matches 3-0 and 1-0. Solid stuff.
- Genoa lost their sole away match 6-0 v Napoli.
- The market thinks Verona can continue their solid home form. Will their defence be as solid?
Helsingborgs v Hacken - 1.79 Hacken
Helsingborgs - 14th
- Only 4 wins.
- 2 consecutive defeats.
- Only 3 clean sheets.
- Conceded last 12 and last 7 at home.
- 5 0-0's at halftime at home, only 1 at fulltime.
- 1-0 loss last head to head.
- Win, Draw, Draw at home v the top 5.
- 9/13 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
Hacken - 4th
- Only 1 loss in 8 matches.
- Lost their last away match.
- Only 1 loss home and away v 10th and lower.
- Hacken have an excellent record v 10th and lower. Will that stand up today? Then side with the away side not to lose.
- Lay any 0-0 2nd half.
Djurgardens v Malmo - 2.1 Malmo
Djurgardens - 7th
- No win in 6 sees 4 score draws.
- Scored last 12 matches.
- Scored and conceded last 6 at home.
- Only 2 0-0's at halftime at home.
- Not beaten a top 3 side home or away. 1-0 loss last head to head.
- 9/13 goals conceded at home came 1st half.
Malmo - 1st
- Only 2 defeats.
- 2 draws and 2 wins last 4 matches.
- Scored last 8 away.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime away.
- 2+ goals scored in all bar 1 away match v 6th and lower.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
- Both teams could score with Malmo not losing.
PORTUGUESE PRIMEIRA LIGA
20:15 - Boavista v Guimaraes - 2.22 Guimaraes
- Draw, Loss, Draw for Boavista so far this season.
- Loss, Draw, Win for Guimaraes. 2 consecutive clean sheets.
- 1-1 and 2-0 loss for Guimaraes v Boavista last season.
18:00 - FC Nordsjaelland v Randers - 2.3 FC Nordsjaelland
- Loss, Draw, Win, Loss for Nord this season saw both teams score.
- Win, Draw, Loss, Loss for Randers. Only 1 clean sheet in both teams matches this season so lay any late 0-0.
- Last season, both sides won their home head to heads.
TURKISH SUPER LIG
18:00 - Genclerbirligi v Denizlispor - 2.12 Genclerbirligi
- Loss, Draw, Win for Genclerbirligi. 2 consecutive clean sheets.
- No win yet for Denizlispor who have 2 0-0's at home, and 2 losses away. They have failed to score last 3 matches.
18:00 - Galatasaray v Alanyaspor - 2.12 Galatasary
- 2 wins, a draw and a 1-0 loss for Galatasary this season. Gala have failed to score last 2 matches.
- Alanyaspor are unbeaten with 3 wins and a draw.
- 3 clean sheets in 4 matches. They may give Gala a match.
IRISH PREMIER DIVISION
17:45 - Derry v Dundalk - 2.66 Dundalk
- Only 2 losses for Derry at home came v 1st and 7th. Derry are 8th.
- 1-0 loss v Dundalk earlier this season. 2 of Dundalk's 3 away defeats have come v the top 2. They have 3 wins and a loss v 6th and lower. Dundalk are 3rd.
- Both teams could score today and Dundalk could fancy it with 75% win rate v 6th and lower...playing 8th today.
BELGIAN JULIPER LEAGUE
19:45 - Waasland-Beveren v KV Oostende - 1.87 KV Oostende
Beveren - 17th
- Only 1 win came 1st match.
- 6 losses and a draw last 7 matches.
- All over 2.5 goals bar a 1-1 last match.
- Both teams have scored last 8 matches.
- Not scored a first half goal at home.
Oostende - 11th
- 2 losses came first 2 matches of the season.
- In 4 of their last 5 matches, scored 2+ goals.
- Losses came v current top 3.
- Beveren could struggle to score today. Oostende are keeping clean sheets v bottom sides. I am with the away side but Beveren simply score and concede in their matches. Oostende remember have only lost to the top 3.
- Over 2.5 goals is a strong Beveren pattern.
DUTCH EERSTE DIVISIE
17:45 - Jong Ajax v Jong FC Utrecht - 1.66 Jong Ajax
- No draw for either side.
- 3 wins in 4 for Jong Ajax.
- 2 consecutive home Ajax wins.
- Jong Utrecht's 2 wins came away.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime for both sides this season.
- Angles? Lay any late draw? Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
- Jong Ajax won 3/4 matches so have momentum but Utrecht, if winning, won away.
19:00 - Roda v Telstar - 2.06 Roda
- Both sides have only had 2 losses this season.
- Roda's came away.
- Win, Win, Draw at home for Roda.
- No 0-0 at halftime for Roda.
- 2 losses for Telstar. One came last away match.
- No clean sheets for Telstar who failed to score only once.
- Big gap in form. Telstar are 8th, Roda are 7th and Telstar are yet to play the top 7 home or away which clouds matters.
20:00 - Jong AZ v FC Volendam - 2.2 FC Volendam
- Only 2 wins for both sides. Volendam are unbeaten last 4 matches.
- No clean sheets for Jong AZ.
- Both teams scored in their 3 home matches, conceding 4-3-3 goals.
- No 0-0 at halftime for Jong AZ and they failed to score only once.
- Volendam's 2 losses came at home.
- 3 0-0's at halftime last 4 matches.
- Angles? A bit early in the season. But look at Jong AZ's conceding at home. Will that give Volendam a shout?