I will do a DRT review/preview video at the DRT Facebook page. An interesting day but will Werder Bremen have hired a defensive coach in the interim?
19:30 - Werder Bremen v Bayer Leverkusen - 1.72 Bayer Leverkusen
Werder Bremen - 17th
- Only 4 wins all season.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- 6 consecutive home defeats.
- Conceded in their last 11 at home.
- Failed to score in 6 consecutive home matches.
- 2-2 the last time these 2 met.
Leverkusen - 5th
- Only 1 loss last 9 matches.
- Scored and conceded last 4 away.
- Scored last 9 matches.
- 7 wins and a 2-2 home and away v 14th and lower.
- 13 of 20 away goals scored 1st half.
- Must wins for both sides for different reasons. Werder must take advantage of the stalemate between the other 2 bottom 3 sides but if form carries through post-break, I cannot see it happening. Leverkusen must take advantage of Leipzig dropping 2 points.
- On form, score draw looks best case for Werder Bremen.....unless they have used this break to stop the rot.
- Leverkusen score more 1st half away. You might want to note that if you want to lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
TURKMENISTAN HIGHER LEAGUE
14:00 - Energetik Mary v FC Merw - 1.62 Energetik
- Mary is unbeaten in the last 3 home matches. They must have plentiful Lucozade supplies.
Energetik Mary - 8th
- Only 1 win came away.
- 0-1, 1-1, 0-1, 2-4 at home. Poor stuff.
- Only clean sheet came first match.
- 1-0 loss to Merw earlier this season.
- Conceded last 7 matches.
- Not played the bottom 3 at home.
FC Merw - 7th
- Only 2 wins came at home, one was v Mary.
- 0-0-0-1 goals scored away.
- Not played bottom 4 away.
- Bottom 2 and a match not to dwell upon. Perhaps back 0-0 pre match given the 1-0 scoreline in the last head to head between these 2.
15:00 - FK Kopetdag Asgabat v FC Asgabat - 1.63 Kopetdag
- Asgabat derby? It may cloud the form.
FK Kopetdag Asgabat - 3rd
- Kopetdag tend to win recent head to heads so should play as per their odds quote today.
- 2 losses were 1-0 only.
- 0-1 win v Asgabat when they met earlier this season.
- Prior to their last 2 matches they had not scored a second goal in a match but now they have scored 3 and 4 goals last 2 matches.
- Unbeaten home and away v 5th and lower.
FC Asgabat - 5th
- 2 of 3 wins this season were 0-1.
- 0-0, 0-1, 0-1, 4-1 away from home. Not scoring that 2nd goal away but have won 0-1 twice away.
- Scored and conceded last 3 matches.
- Losses came v 2nd and 3rd.
- Derby so please note that. FC Asgabat have that trouble scoring a 2nd goal away and that may cost them, now that FK Kopetdag have scored 7 goals in 2 matches. FC Asgabat must be layed if scoring first but cover that 0-1 given their 2 away wins.