Not an appealing coupon today. Lokomotiv dominate head to heads in Russia on the first match of the season. Bohemians have a 0-0 sequence to end. These are the only 2 very readable matches. The others are nigglers. Did anyone lay Federer at 1.01 yesterday as recounted by Gary at the DRT Facebook page? All Hail to those who did! WOW!
RUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
18:00 - Lokomotiv v Rubin Kazan - 1.47 Lokomotiv
- Lokomotiv Moscow have dominated the head to heads. They have not conceded in their last 5 head to heads.
- 2nd v 11th from last season.
- Only 1 loss at home for Lokomotiv last season. Only 1 win for Rubin Kazan came away v the league leaders last season!
- On the limited information we have, Lokomotiv should not lose. They tend to like playing Rubin Kazan.
18:00 - Helsingborgs v Sirius - 2.04 Helsingborgs
- Only 3 wins.
- Only 1 win since 22nd April 2019.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Conceded in their last 7 home matches.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime at home.
- Only 2 losses at home came v the top 2.
- Not played 8th-13th at home.
- Scored and conceded in all bar 1 match at home.
- 7 of 9 goals conceded at home came 1st half.
- Only 2 losses in 6 matches came at home.
- Only 2 0-0's at halftime away.
- All defeats this season have come v the top 9.
- 4 wins came v 12th away, 13th away, 14th at home, 15th at home.
- Only 1 win for Helsingborgs since 22nd April surely has us favouring Sirius who have beaten 12th and 13th away, and meet 11th today. But Helsingborgs have only lost to 1st or 2nd at home so that muddies the waters. Both teams tend to score. I would consider laying Helsingborgs if they scored first. They tend to concede first half.
18:00 - Sundsvall v Hammarby - 1.69 Hammarby
- Only 2 wins did come at home.
- Only 1 clean sheet came last home match, a 0-0.
- No win in 9 matches.
- Not played 3rd to 11th at home.
- Scored and conceded in all bar 1 match at home. Beat 1st and bottom at home 3-1.
- All 4 defeats this season came away from home.
- Failed to score in their last 3 away matches.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime away.
- Conceded 2+ goals in each of their last 4 matches.
- Not played 13th and lower away but lost 2-1 to 11th and beat 12th 2-3.
- There is a gap in form for both sides which worries me. Sundsvall have not played 3rd-11th at home. Hammarby have not played 13th and lower away so nothing to gauge by.
- Sundsvall have weird form too. They can beat 1st in the league 3-1 but then have only 1 clean sheet and no win in 9 matches.
- If Sundsvall score first, lay them given they have only that one clean sheet.
- A very messy match formwise for me given the gaps in form.
18:00 - Hobro v AGF - 2.1 AGF
- 0-2 and 1-0 AGF wins in 2018 head to heads.
- 14th v 6th from last season (14th is bottom).
- All Hobro wins last season came at home v 3rd, 5th, 6th, 12th and 14th.
- AGF away last season were unbeaten v 11th and lower.
- First match of the season for these 2 so this is the only information we have.
- Nothing ultra strong for me. Hobro are likely to collect their wins at home. AGF though tend to enjoy playing Hobro.
18:00 - Stabaek v Sarpsborg - 2.44 Sarpsborg
- 3 clean sheets in 4 matches but did lose last match.
- Failed to score in their last 3 at home.
- Strange home form. Scoring 2 and 3 goals v top 5 but away from the top 5, 0-1-0-0 goals scored.
- Only 2 wins.
- 2 draws and a loss last 3 matches.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- 3 losses in 4 matches away.
- Conceded in their last 6 away.
- Not played bottom 4 away.
- 7 of 8 goals conceded away came 1st half.
- It looks like all of the headscratchers are located on a Monday. I don't like this one at all.
- Stabaek love playing the top 5 at home but can't score outside of the top 5. Sarpsborg cannot win away.
IRISH PREMIER DIVISION
19:45 - UCD v Bohemians - 1.37 Bohemians
- Only 4 wins.
- Only 1 win in 13 matches came last home match 1-0.
- 2 consecutive clean sheets now.
- Failed to score in 9 of their last 11 matches.
- No draw in 10 at home.
- Have not beaten a top 6 side home or away.
- Failed to score at home v the top 4.
- 3 wins and 2 0-0's last 5 matches.
- 2 consecutive 0-0's. I like taking on these 0-0 trends.
- 5 0-0's at halftime away.
- 3 away losses - 2 v the top side and one v 7th (Cork City, 2nd last season).
- 3-0 and 0-2 wins v UCD this season.
- UCD are suddenly keeping clean sheets but Bohemians have a 5-0 aggregate against them this season.
- I also like taking on 0-0 sequences. If 0-0 at halftime, take it on 2nd half.
- The value is actually in backing 0-0 pre match given the 2 UCD clean sheets and Bohs 2 0-0's. But I feel Bohs enjoy meeting UCD.