An interesting set of matches and I think some good angles today. In-play stats will be a good confirmation tool. I may be on Twitter @drtclub at 18:00.
19:45 - Fulham v Derby - 1.69 Fulham
- 1-0 Derby from the first leg of this play-off. Fulham must score first today and for me score 2 goals to act as insurance against a Derby away goal.
- I would delay for 10-15 minutes and then back over 2.5 goals. Alternately 1-0, 2-1 are my correct score angles to trade in what is a very hard match to research.
IRISH PREMIER LEAGUE
19:45 - Derry v Dundalk - 2.04 Dundalk
- Only 1 loss since 12th March for Derry came v bottom side Bray.
- Derry remain unbeaten at home but will be tested by 2nd placed Dundalk, where these 2 shared a 2-2 earlier this season.
- 0-0 and 1-0 at home to top 3 for Derry suggests the play today.
- 2 consecutive away defeats for Dundalk came v the top 3 and Derry are 4th.
- 1-0, 2-1, 0-0, 0-0 away v top 6 for Dundalk does suggest the value is in laying a Dundalk lead. The Dundalk goals flow v 5th and lower.
- You might even want to back 0-0 pre-match at its highest point and hope to cash out at halftime if Dundalk can replicate those 2 away 0-0's and, indeed, if Derry replicate their 1-0 and 0-0 at home v top 3.
19:45 - Bray v Waterford - 1.77 Waterford
- 2 home wins for Bray v 4th and 6th are the only wins this season.
- They have failed to score in 4 matches v the top 3 this season, losing 3-0 at Waterford.
- Waterford's losses this season have come away v the top 5.
- I would expect on form that Waterford would not lose. They should score 2 goals at least which should secure the win so lay Bray if Bray score first.
18:00 - Kalmar FF v Sirius - 1.67 Kalmar
- 4-2 Kalmar last head to heads.
- Only 7 matches into the season.
- A draw and 3 consecutive wins now for Kalmar.
- They play a Sirius side with only 1 win, and a draw and 4 consecutive defeats in their last 5.
- All Sirius defeats have congregated amongst the current top 4 with Kalmar in 5th.
- Expectation for Kalmar to score 2 goals at least today so lay any Sirius lead.
- 4 of Kalmar's 5 goals scored at home came 1st half.
18:00 - Hacken v Elfsborg - 1.75 Hacken
- 2-0 Elfsborg and 3-0 Hacken the last 2 head to heads.
- 1-0, 3-0, 2-2 Hacken last 3 home matches.
- 3-1-2 goals in their last 3 matches before halftime.
- Only 1 win for Elfsborg this season.
- Elfsborg have conceded 2 goals in 2 of their last 3 matches.
- Not much to work with. Hacken remain unbeaten at home. Expect that today?
- You might want to chance a lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market given Elfsborg's recent concessions and Hacken's recent 3-1-2 goals before halftime.
18:00 - AIK v Ostersunds FK - 1.94 AIK
- AIK remain unbeaten in the last 4 head to heads.
- AIK remain unbeaten this season.4/4 wins at home, all 2-0.
- AIK only failed to score last match, an away 0-0.
- Ostersunds I had high hopes for but they have been really inconsistent.
- Only 2 wins, 1 home and 1 away.
- Only the 1 0-0 at halftime for Ostersunds.
- If Ostersunds are losing 0-2 at home to 3rd and 4th and meet 2nd away, logic suggests we take on any Ostersunds lead.
- What chance another 2-0 home win AIK?
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market based on these 2's early matches (very small sample though).
18:00 - Brondby v FC Midtjylland - 1.71 Brondby
- Brondby have been in excellent form recently, with 3 3-1 wins in 4 matches. They have scored and conceded in their last 8 matches.
- Brondby have scored and conceded in their last 15 at home, remaining unbeaten since 2nd July 2017.
- Midt are not as impressive. 2 consecutive wins are the only 2 wins in 5 matches. Only 1 win in 4 aways. Both teams have scored in 7 of their last 8 matches.
- I must be with that superb Brondby form today. I expect both teams to score and Brondby not to lose.
TURKEY SUPER LIG
18:00 - Karabukspor v Fenerbahce - 1.04 Fenerbahce
- Bottom v top here in Turkey. Extremely short odds.
- Karabukspor have only 12 points all season.
- Fenerbahce 0-2 would not surprise. The value is in laying them at 1.05. The odds suggest a spanking, 3/4 goals but at this stage of the season, Fenerbahce will take the 0-1 or 0-2. Karabukspor goal may not surprise given Fenerbahce's 1-1 and 1-2 v bottom 3 away.
- With a 1.04 shot you'd expect at least a goal before halftime.