So nice to hear that one live chat attendee (there may have been others) followed my advice and bagged a 35/1 return backing 0-2 Red Bull Salzburg correct score late on in the match. 0-0 it stayed in the 85th minute. 0-2 was the final score 90th minute. A hearty KER CHING was heard from hill and vale. If you want to know why I was adamant on said 0-2 scoreline, well you'll have had to have attended the live chat!
There is a smattering of football today. It is International Break now and the Monday Coupon tends to suffer.
At 19:45, Hampton and Richmond take on Oldham in the FA Cup. Oldham are 1.7 favourites. This is likely to be televised and indeed tradable. National League N/S v League Two. Dortmund v Bayern this is NOT!
In-play stats will be key here with a natural bias towards the away side.
FRENCH LIGUE 2
19:45 - Brest v Nancy - 1.59 Brest
- 2-1 Brest and 2-2 last 2 head to heads.
- This is a rare visit to French Ligue 2.
- 7 wins and 2 draws last 9 matches.
- Scored 2 goals at least in 7 of their last 8 matches.
- 3-2-3-2-3-3-1 total goals before halftime in recent matches.
- All goals conceded at home came first half.
- Only 1 win.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- 100% defeats v top 10.
- Score draw worst case for Brest today. They should eye the win v a Nancy side with 100% loss record v the top 10.
- An obvious match and obvious matches are to be welcomed for traders. Because if the less-than-obvious unfolds in-play, react! Expect 2 goals from Brest at least.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
GREEK SUPER LEAGUE
17:00 - Apollon Smirmis v Aris - 2 Aris
- 2-2 and 1-0 Aris last 2 head to heads.
- No win this season for Apollon. They have failed to score in all bar 1 match.
- Aris are not much better, but have 4 wins, 3 of which came at home. A 0-3 away v Lamia.
- 8 of Aris's 10 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Back 0-0 pre-match? I tend to cash out as late as I can with 0-0's.
- If Aris score a goal at least, that should signal a win. Apollon have one goal this season, v 3rd bottom in defeat.