A quiet Monday. I do actually like the Turkish matches. The top 2 are out and look worthy of their odds. Everton are in decent nick. Only Man Utd and Liverpool have beaten them recently.
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
20:00 - Everton v Watford - 1.78 Everton
- 3-2 Everton and 1-0 Watford last 2 head to heads.
- Only 2 defeats in 9 matches came v Man Utd and Liverpool away. Good form.
- 4 consecutive wins at home ended with a 1-1 v Newcastle.
- Scored in their last 8 at home.
- Unbeaten at home v 12th and lower.
- 4 losses in 5 matches.
- Only 2 wins in 11 matches.
- Only 3 clean sheets.
- 6 consecutive under 2.5 goals matches away.
- 6 losses and a win v top 9.
- The most recent form is with Everton today. They are unbeaten v 12th and lower and play a side with 6 losses and a win v top 9. The Challenge Table suggests Everton should not lose today. That's how I'll enter this match.
SPANISH LA LIGA
20:00 - Atl Bilbao v Girona - 2.04 Atl Bilbao
- 2-0 Atl and 2-0 Girona last 2 head to heads.
Atl Bilbao (18th)
- Only win 1st match of the season.
- 2 consecutive home draws.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- No win in 6 at home.
- 1-1 draws at home v 4th and 8th.
- 9 of 11 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
- Unbeaten in 6 matches.
- Unbeaten in 6 away matches.
- 2 consecutive away wins.
- Unbeaten v 15th and lower, 2 0-1 wins and a 1-1 away.
- Something is up with Atl Bilbao this season. Too many draws. With Girona keeping 0-1 or 1-1 away v 15th and lower this could be a tight match. Back 0-0 pre match to cash out as late as possible?
- On the current form, lay the first team to score as 2 goals seem tough for these 2.
TURKISH SUPER LEAGUE
17:00 - Kasimpasa v Kayserispor - 1.55 Kasimpasa
- 1-1 and 3-2 Kayserispor in the last 2 head to heads.
- Only 1 loss in 7 matches.
- 3 wins in 4 at home.
- Scored in every match.
- Only 3 clean sheets.
- Only 1 under 2.5 goals match.
- Only 3 0-0's at halftime.
- Not played the bottom 4 at home.
- Unbeaten v the bottom 4 away.
- 13 of 17 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- Only 1 win in 10 matches.
- 4 consecutive defeats.
- Failed to score in 9 matches.
- 5 consecutive away defeats.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime away.
- Failed to score in 5/6 matches away v top 14 sides.
- It looks clear cut, reminding me of Vejle v Brondby from the live chat yesterday. Kasimpasa should be eyeing the win against a Kayserispor having trouble even scoring.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market but 13/17 goals scored by Kasimpasa came 2nd half and we know Kayserispor struggle to even score. I expect to see 2 goals at least from the home side.
17:00 - Ankaragucu v Basaksehir - 1.8 Basaksehir
- 2 losses and a draw last 3 matches.
- Failed to score in only 3 matches.
- No 0-0 at halftime at home.
- Only 1 win home and away v top 11 in 8 matches played.
- 3/3 defeats home and away v the top 4.
- 6 of 9 goals scored at home in the first half.
- Only 2 defeats. Did lose their last match.
- 8 clean sheets in their last 11 matches.
- 3 consecutive away wins.
- No defeat in 6 away.
- 5 0-0's at halftime away.
- 5 clean sheets in 6 matches away v 8th and lower.
- Newly promoted Ankaragucu are likely to struggle. 3/3 defeats for Ankaragucu v top 4 home and away.
- 8/11 clean sheets for Basaksehir suggests if they score they have a great chance of winning. I am with the away side.