It's another quietish day today. The U21 qualifiers require in-play stats analysis. 5 under 21 qualifiers at odds of 1.2 odds or lower should equate to goals but Spain U21 yesterday huffed and puffed to an unconvincing 0-2 win at odds of 1.07. You'll understand, therefore, why I've been a little quiet on the Telegram this International week!
ENGLISH LEAGUE 1
19:45 - Fleetwood v Hull - 2.45 Hull
- I ordinarily would never research a match from this league, much less at 2.45 the favourite.
- Hull have had a great start to the season with 4 wins to nil. 2 0-2 wins away. 2 1-0 wins at home.
- A win and 3 consecutive losses for Fleetwood who have had 3 2-1 scorelines, 2 of those were losses.
DUTCH EERSTE DIVISIE
17:45 - De Graafschap v NAC Breda - 2.15 De Graafschap
- 2nd v 5th from last season.
- 1-2 win for De Graaf last season.
- Only 1 loss for De Graafschap last season.
- Nac Breda did not meet the top 2 away from home last season.
17:45 - FC Eindhoven v Excelsior - 2.25 Excelsior
- Only 2 wins for both sides this season.
- Loss, Draw, Draw at home for Eindhoven.
- Excelsior have lost 4 of their last 5 matches.
- 2 wins and a loss away.
- Between these 2 this season, there has been only 1 clean sheet in 6 matches played.
- All over 2.5 goals matches for Excelsior. All bar 1 for FC Eindhoven.
IRISH PREMIER DIVISION
17:45 - Bohemians v Cork - 1.28 Bohemians
Bohemians - 2nd
- Only 4 defeats, 3 came v fellow top 3 sides.
- All home wins v 4th and lower scoring 2 goals.
- 0-1 win v Cork earlier.
- No draw in 14 matches.
Cork - 10th
- No away win.
- Failed to score away v the top 6.
- Not beaten top 4.
- Scored and conceded in 4 of their last 5 without winning.
- Bohemians should eye the win against a declining Cork who cannot score v the top 6 away.
19:45 - St Patrick's v Dundalk - 2.20 Dundalk
St Patrick's - 4th
- 2 0-0's, 2 wins last 4 matches.
- 1-1 last head to head.
- Failed to score at home v the top 7.
- All wins bar 1 have come v 8th and lower.
Dundalk - 6th
- Shocking post lockdown form. Only 1 win since 31st July.
- 2consecutive away losses.
- All defeats away have come v the top 5.
- Very messy form. St Pats cannot score v the top 7 at home, and play 6th, a team they drew 1-1 with.
- Dundalk have lost to all top 5 away and play 4th so....if that continues, St Pats have to break their scoreless pattern.
- Watching brief therefore.
UEFA U21 Championship
These are competitive matches and not friendlies so are well worth monitoring throughout the day. No research. There are no FIFA rankings for the U21s.
Russia U21 v Estonia U21 - 1.06 Russia U21
Belarus U21 v Cyprus U21 - 1.66 Belarus U21
Iceland U21 v Italy U21 - 1.4 Italy U21
Ukraine U21 v Romania U21 - 2.42 Romania U21
16:45 - Bulgaria U21 v Latvia U21 - 1.25 Bulgaria U21
Georgia U21 v Switzerland U21 - 1.79 Switzerland
Serbia U21 v Poland U21 - 2.52 Serbia
Malta U21 v Denmark U21 - 1.02 Denmark U21
17:15 - Moldova U21 v Germany U21 - 1.04 Germany U21
Sweden U21 v Luxembourg U21 - 1.05 Sweden U21
Scotland U21 v Czech Republic U21 - 2.54 Czech
Kosovo U21 v Austria U21 - 1.33 Austria U21
19:00 - Belgium U21 v Wales U21 - 1.19 Belgium U21
19:30 - Portugal U21 v Norway U21 - 1.31 Portugal U21