I will do a DRT Facebook review/preview video. I have not researched the Belarussian reserve league, Swedish Superettan and Irish First Division. That does not mean that these leagues are not tradable. I would recommend you use in-play stats on these lesser leagues as they have a tendency for unreliability.
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
20:00 - Man City v Real Madrid - 1.77 Man City
- 1-2 Man City from the first leg. Real Madrid scored first. Man City equalised and won via a penalty. Ramos was red carded 86th minute but that had no great impact on the result
- So...2 away goals for Man City means that Real Madrid must score 2 goals today. A 0-1 (and 2-2 on aggregate) is not good enough for Real Madrid.
- In-play stats for me I'm afraid. A one-off match with Real Madrid knowing they must score first....and second.
- Real Madrid at the end of the Spanish La Liga season did struggle for goals. A number of 1-0 wins, including penalty wins, may be a concern today.
- 6 consecutive home wins for Man City ended with a 1-1 last match v Shakhtar.
- Real Madrid have scored in 5 of their last 6 away matches, winning when scoring.
20:00 - Juventus v Lyon - 1.54 Juventus
- 1-0 Lyon from the first leg. The perfect result, keeping Juventus from scoring an away goal.
- The onus is on Juventus to score first and indeed score a 2nd goal. That will still not be good enough if Lyon score an away goal. If Lyon do so, Juventus will have to score 3 goals in order to qualify.
- Historic Champions League head to heads have been tight, albeit we can't really gauge these as they were from 2014 and 2016.
- On 3 occasions at home, Juventus have won 3-0 in the Champions League v Young Boys, Atl Madrid, and Bayer Leverkusen.
- 3 losses in 4 away for Lyon, and they did score in 8 of their last 9 away CL matches.
BELARUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
16:00 - Vitebsk v Isloch - 2.5 Vitebsk
Vitebsk - 9th
- Only 2 losses in 13 matches were 1-0 away losses.
- 3 wins in 4 at home.
- 3 clean sheets in 4 matches.
- No defeat in 7 at home.
- 4 consecutive home clean sheets.
- 2-0 loss v Isloch earlier this season.
- All wins bar 1 this season were 1-0.
Isloch - 8th
- 3 losses and 2 wins last 5 matches.
- 3 losses and a win last 4 away matches.
- No draw in 10 away.
- Scored and conceded last 3 away.
- All defeats away v top 7.
- Lay any late draw based on Isloch?
- The market cannot split these 2 sides.
- Vitebsk, if they win, tend to win 1-0. They have scored 2 goals 3 times at home, winning only 1. They lost v Isloch earlier this season but are undefeated at home in 7, hence the odds I suppose.
18:00 - Dinamo Minsk v FC Smolevichi
Dinamo Minsk - 5th
- 3 wins in 4 at home.
- 7 clean sheets in 9 matches.
- 8 consecutive under 2.5 goals matches, 6 at home.
- Have beaten the bottom 2 away 0-4 and 1-3 and meet bottom side today.
- All home wins were to nil, a large number were 1-0.
Smolevichi - 16th
- 3 consecutive defeats, all without scoring.
- 5 consecutive away defeats.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- Conceded last 10 and last 5 away.
- No win in 9 away.
- If Dinamo Minsk, without home advantage have scored 7 goals in 2 matches away v the bottom 2, that's what we should expect today with home advantage.
- But do remember, Dinamo Minsk at these odds have only just scraped by with a 1-0 win, a scoreline appearing 4 times at home. Dinamo Minsk's home wins have all been to nil. You might want to do a correct score play, 1-0, 2-0, 3-0?
IRISH PREMIER DIVISION
17:45 - Bohemians v Dundalk - 2.06 Dundalk
- Bohemians won 2-1 in the last head to head. That ended a run of 4 Dundalk wins.
- Bohemians look renewed in this league and look the main contenders to the Dundalk title.
- 4 wins in 6 matches for Bohs, 2 losses v Shamrock Rovers and Derry City.
- All Bohemians wins were to nil, 3 of them were 2-0.
- Dundalk have only 1 loss which came away v Shamrock Rovers, a team also beating Bohs. 4 wins for Dundalk were to nil as well.
- Dundalk have scored in every match.
- This looks well-matched. I will follow the in-play stats at drtinplaystats.com.
19:45 - St Patricks v Finn Harps - 1.57 St Patricks
- In 2019 head to heads, 0-0, 0-2 St Pats, 1-0 St Pats, 1-2 St Pats.
- St Pats have scored 2 goals only once this season. All under 2.5 goals matches.
- 0-1 loss, 1-0 win, 0-2 loss at home.
- Finn Harps won their opening match, drew the next match and lost the next 4 matches.
- 1-1, 1-0 loss, 3-1 loss away from home.
- Angles? St Pats are pants but the market suggests Finn Harps are pantser! I have seen far stronger 1.57 shots than St Patricks but head to heads do see a consistent St Pats winning run.