I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook.
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
17:30 - Brighton v Burnley - 1.85 Brighton
- 2 real strugglers this early season, the surprise being Burnley without a win and priced as outsiders here.
- Only 1 win for Brighton came v Newcastle. Loss, Loss, Draw at home, both teams scoring in 6/7 matches.
- Burnley have failed to score in 4/5 matches. If Burnley cannot score, then if they do score, will they really score a 2nd goal?
20:00 - Southampton v Newcastle - 1.8 Southampton
- Southampton lost their opening 2 matches but have been excellent since, and full of goals. 4 wins and a 3-3 for Saints recently includes 2 consecutive 2-0 home wins, and scoring 2 goals in each of their last 3 home matches.
- Win, Loss, Draw, Win, Loss, Draw, Win is the epitome of an inconsistent side in Newcastle. Both teams have scored in Newcastle's last 5 matches.
- We may see both teams score today but with the Saints consistently hitting the 2 goal marker, I am with them, although due deference to Newcastle's recent win over a tidy Everton outfit.
19:45 - Aberdeen v Hibernian - 2.10 Aberdeen
Aberdeen - 4th
- Only 2 losses came at home v Rangers and Motherwell.
- 4-2 and 3-3 last 2 matches.
- 4 wins and a loss last 5 matches at home.
- 2+ goals scored in their last 3 home matches.
- 0-1 win v Hibs earlier this season.
Hibernian - 3rd
- Only 2 losses.
- Win, Loss, Draw, Win, away from home latest.
- 2 consecutive clean sheets.
- Not beaten a top 4 side in 3 attempts.
- Any win for Hibs I think would be tight. Like the 0-1's v 5th and 6th.
- Aberdeen have only lost at home when they have failed to score.
- You may want to back 0-0 pre match in the hope that this is as tight as the previous encounter.
19:45 - Ross County v Livingston - 2.25 Livingston
Ross County - 8th
- All 3 wins have been 1-0.
- 1-0 loss to Livvy earlier this season.
- Not played the bottom 4 at home.
- Failed to score in 6 of their last 8 matches.
Livingston - 10th
- Only 1 away win was a 1-2 v Dundee United.
- 2 wins and now 3 consecutive defeats.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market so says the for but these 2 are poor.
- Lay Ross County if they score first but cover that 0-1.
19:45 - St Johnstone v Kilmarnock - 2.25 St Johnstone
St Johnstone - 9th
- Only 1 win at home came v 11th and was a 1-0.
- Failed to score that 2nd goal at home.
- 1-2 win v Kilmarnock earlier this season.
Kilmarnock - 6th
- All defeats away have come v the top 4.
- I look only at the Challenge Table for this one. And on that basis favour Kilmarnock despite St Johnstone beating them earlier this season.
- Kilmarnock threaten 2 goals v sides outside the top 5 away.
SPANISH LA LIGA
20:00 - Elche v Celta Vigo - 2.37 Celta
- I may research this later but will not prioritise 2.37 the favourite matches.
19:30 - Werder Bremen v Koln - 2.30 Werder Bremen
- Anything would be an improvement over last year for Werder Bremen.
- They have scored in all matches, only lost their opening match and are on a 3 match 1-1 sequence.
- Werder have scored only a single goal on 5 occasions but with a win and 3 draws suggests that they are making it work.
- Both teams have scored in all of Koln's matches without them winning. Dare we assume same today? Like Werder Bremen, Koln have tended to mostly score a single goal.
- Angles? lay the first team to score and cover the 1-0/0-1 if this failure to score 2 goals pattern continues. Back 1-1 pre match to pre-empt another Werder 1-1? OR look to take on any late 1-1 as it cannot continue for Werder Bremen?
ITALIAN SERIA A
19:45 - Sassuolo v Udinese - 1.83 Sassuolo
- Sassuolo are unbeaten this season. 4 wins and 2 draws. They have scored in every match but only failed to score in one match. 4-4-4-3-2 goals scored and a 0-2 win away v Napoli. With this goalscoring form, Udinese should be up against it.
- 5 losses and a 3-2 win v Parma for Udinese. No clean sheets for them.
- 1.83 could look like value if this Sassuolo scoring continues.
19:00 - Fortuna Sittard v Zwolle - 2.45 Zwolle
- Sittard do not have the win this season. They have scored and conceded in 5 of their last 6 matches.
- No 0-0 at halftime for Sittard.
- Loss, Draw, Win, Loss, Draw, Draw, for Zwolle. Draw, Draw, Loss away with both teams scoring.
- 2.45 the favourite suggests it's too tough to call.
- Both teams to score has a real chance.
- Will we see Sittard score and concede and not win, yet again?
RUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
16:00 - Sochi v Ufa - 1.65 Sochi
- Sochi's 3 losses this season came away. They have failed to score only once.
- 7 Sochi matches without a 0-0 at halftime.
- Both teams have scored in Sochi's last 6 matches.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime for Sochi at home.
- Sochi are unbeaten at home and play bottom of the league today.
- Only 1 win for Ufa.8 losses and 2 draws last 10 matches.
- They have failed to score in 7 of their last 10 matches.
- Angles? Ufa have trouble scoring away from home and that should seal their fate. Sochi do score and concede but if conceding I am still with them. An argument to lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market, albeit we would have to be more reliant on Sochi.
TURKISH SUPER LIG
17:00 - Gazisehir v Besiktas - 2.25 Besiktas
Gaziantep - 9th
- Only 1 win, a 1-0 came last home match.
- 5 score draws in 6 matches.
- Scored in every match.
- All 4 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Besiktas - 8th
- 2 losses and 2 wins latest.
- Only clean sheet came last home match.
- Failed to score only at home.
- 4-1 and 2-3 last 2 away matches sees a worrying goal conceding trend of 6 goals in 2 aways.
- Not played the top 10 home or away.
- And my research stops there. Besiktas have not played the top 10 home or away so we have nothing to gauge their playing 9th against.
- Do bear in mind some of the patterns such as score draws for the home side and Bes with only 1 clean sheet.
DUTCH EERSTE DIVISIE
17:45 - Den Bosch v Jong PSV Eindhoven - 1.75 Den Bosch
- Only 2 wins came at home.
- 4 losses and 2 draws last 6 matches.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- Failed to score last 3 matches.
- Wins came v 15th and 20th at home.
- Sorry, another match suffering from gaps in form.
- Jong PSV play 17th and have only played 1 match v 9th and lower away. Notable wins v 8th and 19th away. Both teams have scored in Jong PSV matches.
17:45 - MVV Maastricht v NAC Breda - 1.70 NAC Breda
MVV Maastricht - 15th
- Draw, Loss, Loss, Loss, Draw last 5 matches.
- Loss, Win, Loss, Loss at home.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime at home.
- 3/3 losses v the top 11 at home.
NAC Breda - 6th
- 6 consecutive wins ended with 3 consecutive defeats, where they failed to score.
- No 0-0 at halftime away.
- All defeats came v the top 4.
- Put into context, Breda's 3 consecutive defeats without scoring is not so bad, coming v the top 4 and playing 15th today. I could see a return to winning ways.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market but is the sample size too small?
20:00 - NEC Nijmegen v Helmond - 1.33 NEC
NEC - 4th
- 4 wins and a draw last 5 matches.
- Win, Loss, Win, Win at home.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- Only losses have come v the top 3.
- Not played 15th or lower.
Helmond - 18th
- Only 2 wins came away.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Conceded last 7 matches.
- All losses have come v top 7 sides.
- All 6 goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- It looks clear cut. Helmond lose v the top 7. Do note their goals conceded away all come 2nd half so do not be concerned with a 0-0 at halftime.