SPANISH LA LIGA
18:00 - Real Valladolid v Leganes - 2.68 Valladolid
- Match outcome: Valladolid have won 6/9 home matches against bottom-six teams while Leganes have lost 7/11 away matches. Leganes have conceded first in 8/12 away matches.
Real Valladolid - 14th
- Only 4 wins.
- 3 draws and a loss last 4 matches.
- Only 1 home loss was a 0-1 v Sevilla.
- Failed to score in 5 of their last 6 matches.
- 50% 0-0 at halftime at home.
- Unbeaten at home v 4th and lower but only winning v 16th and 17th.
Leganes - 19th
- Only 3 wins came at home.
- Failed to score a 2nd goal away.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- No win 8 away, conceding in those 8 away.
- 50% 0-0 at halftime away.
- All wins have come at home v 17th and lower.
- 8 goals conceded 2nd half last 30 minutes of matches.
- Only 4 wins plays only 3 wins for Leganes which came at home. Interestingly for me, Valladolid have only 1 home loss which came v Sevilla.
- Both sides have a high % of 0-0 at halftime so you may want to back 0-0 pre match and hope it remains tight. Valladolid did beat 16th and 17th at home.
20:00 - Sevilla v Atl Bilbao - 1.67 Sevilla
- Match outcome: Sevilla have won 6/8 home matches against top half non-Big Two teams while Ath. Bilbao have lost 6/8 away matches against top-six teams. Sevilla have won by two or more goals in 5/10 home matches against top half non-Big Two teams.
Sevilla - 3rd
- Only 1 loss in 10 matches came last home match.
- Failed to score in only 2 matches.
- 1-2-1-1-1 scored at home recently. Concerning?
- Scored in their last 10 and last 6 at home.
- 5 0-0's at halftime at home (62%).
- 2 home losses v 2nd and 10th but only 1 home loss v the top 9.
- 8 of 10 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- 5 of 7 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
Ath Bilbao - 7th
- 2 consecutive 0-0's.
- Only 1 loss in 8 matches was a 3-2 away recently.
- 3 clean sheets in 4 matches.
- Only 1 away win v 12th.
- Failed to score in 3 of 4 matches away v the top 10.
- Sevilla are in good recent form. They have failed to score only twice so I would expect to score at some point.
- High % of 0-0's at halftime for both sides so no surprise 0-0 at halftime.
- Sevilla may not be prolific scorers but note Bilbao have failed to score in 3/4 matches v top 10 away. 1-0, 2-0 possibles here?
FRANCE COUPE DE FRANCE
19:55 - Bordeaux v Le Mans - 1.4 Bordeaux
- Ligue 1 v Ligue 2. I do like gaps in form.
- Bordeaux have not won a coupe de France match in their last 3, including failing to get past Granville.
- No other way really to judge this match other than the in-play stats.
SPANISH SEGUNDA DIVISION
18:00 - Extramadura v Alcorcon - 2.4 Extramadura
- HT/FT: Extremadura have had L/L double results in 5/8 home matches against middle-third teams and they have lost 12/16 such matches. There have been -2.5 goals in 10/14 Alcorcon away matches.
Extramadura - 19th
- Only 2 home wins.
- Only 1 home win v 16th and higher.
- 0-2 win v Alcorcon the last time these 2 met.
- That was the only time they scored 2 goals v top 16 at home.
Alcorcon - 13th
- No win in 5 matches.
- 2 consecutive away 0-0's.
- 3 0-0's in 4 away.
- No defeat in 10 away.
- 6 of 8 goals conceded away came 1st half.
- 2.4+ the fav suggests a tough to call match. Alcorcon have 3/4 0-0's away so 0-0 may be in play here. With Extramadura winning only once v the top 16 at home, Alcorcon may limp to a draw or away win. They are undefeated away.
- I tend to lay any 0-0 here when we have 0-0 sequences. They tend to end quickly.
20:00 - Real Zaragoza v Sporting Gijon - 2.02 Zaragoza
- -2.5 goals: There have been -2.5 goals in 12/20 Real Zaragoza home matches and in 8/10 Gijon away matches. Gijon have drawn the first half in 10/13 away matches.
Real Zaragoza - 5th
- Only 2 losses in 8 matches.
- Failed to score in only 4 matches.
- Not the best at home. Wins v 6th and 8th, then 3 of the bottom 4. No win v 9th-17th at home.
- 7 goals scored at home last 15 mins of matches.
Sporting Gijon - 15th
- 2 wins in 3.
- 70% 0-0 at halftime away.
- All defeats away v the top 6.
- Scored 2 goals only once away.
- 89% of goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- Sporting's away form is such as we should default to the home side not to lose. But Real are a big wobbly v mid-table sides at home.
- You may want to back 0-0 pre-match just in case this Gijon side put together another 0-0 at halftime away.