Belarus Reserves made me money yesterday (watch the video about remembering 0-0's at halftime made yesterday). So they are not to be researched, but not to be dismissed. 2 11am kick offs and a midday kick-off. The in-play stats were available via the bookies scanner at www.drtinplaystats.com and proved to be a great tool in identifying the 2nd half goalscorer yesterday. If there's a profitable trading angle, I'll pass it on as I did yesterday.
BELARUSSIAN PREMIER LEAGUE
15:00 - Belshina Bobruisk v Gorodeya - 2.48 Belshina
- Newly promoted v 7th from last season. It has been a profitable venture, generally speaking, in taking on the 3 newly promoted sides in the opening 2 matches.
- Away from home last season, Gorodeya only lost to the top 5. Enough for us to venture slightly towards the away side?
- Both sides have lost their 2 opening matches of the season. That's not necessarily a surprise with a newly promoted side such as Belshina Bobruisk, but it is a surprise that Gorodeya have failed to score yet, albeit their last loss was v top 3 side Shakhter Soligorsk so the market makers may be a little bold in making Belshina Bobruisk favourites.
- Although 2.48 the favourite suggests an open match, I will stick with my opposing of newly promoted sides such as Belshina Bobruisk. Please do use the in-play stats scanner www.drtinplaystats.com to follow the match to determine whether this is redemption time for Gorodeya.
- Neither side has had a 0-0 this season. Gorodeya kept it to 0-0 at halftime v Shakhter Soligorsk before losing 0-2.
17:00 - Dinamo Minsk v Torpedo BelAZ - 2.3 Dinamo Minsk
- Please note that the away side is known as Torpedo Zhodino at www.soccerstats.com.
- 4th v 6th from last season.
- 0-4 and 4-0 defeats for Dinamo Minsk last season v Torpedo BeIAZ last season. Very interesting.....
- Dinamo Minsk at home v the top 9 last season failed to score that 2nd goal in matches.
- Those were the only 2 wins amongst all defeats for Torpedo away v the top 5 last season.
- Contrasting early season form. Dinamo Minsk have lost their first 2 matches 0-1 and 3-2. The 3-2 saw them 3-0 down to FC Minsk and, with 10 men, coming back to 3-2 second half.
- Torpedo have torpedoed their 2 opponents 1-0 , that includes an away win v top 3 side Shakhter Soligorsk which impressed me.
- This is an intriguing, if unclear, match. We have a Torpedo emphatically beating Dinamo Minsk home and away last season and winning their opening matches 1-0 this season, including a top 3 side from last season. Impressive stuff. In-play stats again please.
- Can we lay Torpedo if they score first but cover the 0-1 as insurance? They did, though, score 7 without reply v Dinamo Minsk last season.