I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook. The Austrian Cup and French National League might offer us some in-play stats ammo.
FRENCH LIGUE 1
20:00 - Lyon v Dijon - 1.3 Lyon
- 7th v 16th from last season. Will Dijon be involved in the relegation dog fight again?
- 4 losses at home last season for Lyon were all 0-1. 3 came v the top 4.
- Lyon kept all clean sheets last season at home v 15th and lower.
- 0-0 v Dijon at home.
- Dijon won only 1 away match last season.
- As to this season? It's the first match for Lyon, Dijon lost 0-1 at home to Angers.
BELGIAN JULIPER LEAGUE
19:45 - Oostende v Anderlecht - 1.83 Anderlecht
- 2 losses and a 0-0 for Oostende this season. 2 consecutive fail to score matches. 0-0 last match.
- Anderlecht 2-2, 3-1 win and 1-1 draw this season. The last match was a huge disappointment. They scored 62nd minute after their opponents were red carded and ended up drawing 1-1. A run of 2-3 goals scored by Anderlecht ended with that 1 goal struggle v 10 men. They showed this unreadability last season. So....in-play stats here.
DUTCH EERSTE DIVISIE
- Last season, teams in the Eerste Divisie averaged a low of 2.69 goals per match to a high of 4.14 goals a match.
- The lowest % for both teams to score was 48% of matches, the highest 76% of matches.
- So remember this if 0-0 at halftime!!!
17:45 - Jong Utrecht v FC Eindhoven - 2.3 Jong Utrecht
- Great to see the Friday goal fest that is the Eerste Divisie return. Usual rules apply...both teams to score, goals before halftime, over 2.5 goals.
- 12th v 13th from last season.
- 2-2 last head to head.
- Only 2 losses for Jong Utrecht at home.
- Only 2 away wins for FC Eindhoven away last season.
20:00 - Cambuur v NEC Nijmegen - 1.7 Cambuur
- 1st v 8th from last season. No automatic qualification to the Eredivisie for Cambuur?
- 4 of Cambuur's 5 losses last season came v the top 5.
- Only 2 home losses last season v the top 4.
- 0-0 and 0-2 wins v NEC last season.
- NEC failed to beat any side in the top 9 home and away last season.