I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook and see you on Telegram throughout the day.
SPANISH LA LIGA
20:00 - Levante v Valladolid - 2.10 Levante
Levante - 11th
- Only 2 losses since 26th October 2020.
- Unbeaten in 7 at home with 4 consecutive home wins.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Scored and conceded last 6 matches.
- 2+ goals scored in each of their last 4 at home.
- Only 1 home loss came v 2nd.
- 1-1 last time these 2 met.
Valladolid - 16th
- Excellent trade mid week as Valladolid came from 0-2 down to Elche to draw 2-2 as per their form v the bottom sides.
- 0-1-0-1 goals scored away recently.
- v the top 13 away, wins v 7th and 13th.
- 2+ goals scored only once away v the top 13.
- Valladolid not as immediately readable as they were mid week. I would have to fancy Levante on known form, only beaten by 2nd at home and 2+ goals scored in 4 consecutive home matches. Valladolid have a consistent inability to score that 2nd goal v the top 13 away. If that pattern continues, they are layable if leading.
19:30 - Mgladbach v Dortmund - 2.10 Dortmund
Mgladbach - 7th
- 3 wins and a 2-2 last 4 matches. In the 2-2, they conceded a 90th+ minute goal.
- 2 consecutive home wins.
- Failed to score only first match of the season.
- Scored in their last 16 matches and last 9 at home.
- 5 0-0's at halftime at home, none at fulltime.
- Scored first in 7/9 at home.
- Win at home v 1st, 3rd, 1-1 v 5th and 6th.
- 3-0 loss to Dortmund in that first match of the season.
- In 7 home matches, have only scored 1 goal in a match.
Dortmund - 4th
- Great trading last match as Dortmund yet again score 2nd half but on this occasion lose 2-1, a scoreline I had covered from a trading perspective.
- Scored and conceded in 10 of their last 11 matches.
- 2 2-1 defeats in their last 3 away matches.
- Scored last 15 matches.
- Scored and conceded last 6 away matches.
- 4 0-0's at halftime away, none at fulltime.
- 2 2-1 losses, a 1-3 win and 1-1 away v the top 8.
- 15/16 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Mgladbach only failed to score in their first match of the season....v Dortmund.
- Lay any 2nd half 0-0.
- And don't forget the Dortmund tend to score 2nd half!
- Dortmund are a little more vulnerable away, 2 2-1 losses, a 1-3 win and a 1-1 away v the top 8.
ITALIAN SERIA A
19:45 - Benevento v Torino - 2.70 Torino
- A newly promoted side playing a struggler and a market which simply shrugs its shoulders.
- 3 losses in 4 for Benevento.
- 11th v 18th.
- A cluster of wins for Benevento v 14th-17th.
- Only 1 win in 6 for Torino came v a poor Parma side.
- Torino's only wins away have come v 16th and 19th.
- Torino have conceded 9 goals away in the last 15 minutes of matches.
- Angles? Give this one to the in-play stats. Benevento do win v 14th-17th so will feel confident.
FRENCH LIGUE 1
20:00 - PSG v Montpellier - 1.20 PSG
PSG - 1st
- 3 wins in 4 matches.
- 3 consecutive home wins.
- 5 clean sheets in 6 matches.
- 2+ goals scored in each of their last 3 home matches.
- 100% wins at home v 9th and lower.
- 1-3 win v Montpellier earlier this season.
- 9 goals scored at home last 15 mins of home matches.
Montpellier - 11th
- No win in 6 matches.
- Conceded 2 goals at least in 7 of their last 8 matches.
- Scored and conceded last 5 matches.
- Ccored last 9 away.
- Not played the top 3 away but 1-3, 2-3, 2-1, 2-3 at home v the top 4.
- 10/14 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Montpellier could score today as they have in all away matches which means PSG will need 2 goals at least 2 win, and they have scored 2 goals in each of their last 3 home matches.
- PSG will eye the win. 100% wins v 9th and lower and a comfortable win at Montpellier earlier this season.
19:00 - Willem II v Zwolle - 2.45 Willem II
- Only 2 wins plays only 3 wins. Welcome to the world of the 2.45 favourite.
- Both teams have scored in Willem II's last 7 matches and last 5 at home.
- Willem II have not had a 0-0 at home. Zwolle have not had a 0-0 away.
- 16th v 13th. Wins for Willem II at home came v 12th and 14th - the only wins.
- 0-0 the last time these 2 met.
- Zwolle have 3 score draws and a win away v 11th and lower.
- 67% of Willem II home goals scored and conceded came 2nd half.
- 67% of goals scored by Zwolle away came 2nd half.
- Angles? I don't like 2.45 the favourite. What I do note is Zwolle's unbeaten run v 11th and lower away and 3/3 clean sheets v the bottom 3.
- Both teams tend to score in Willem matches. Will Zwolle keep them to that single goal? A larger percentage of goals have come 2nd half. Remember that if 0-0 at halftime.
DUTCH EERSTE DIVISIE
17:45 - Cambuur v Jong PSV Eindhoven - 1.17 Cambuur
Cambuur - 1st
- Failed to score last 2 matches, that ended a run of 13 wins in 14 matches.
- 6 wins and 2 losses last 7 home matches.
- No draw in 10 at home.
- Not played 13th-17th at home, but away they beat 14th-17th. 0-1 win v Jong PSV earlier this season.
- 2+ goals scored at home in all matches v 10th and lower.
Jong PSV - 16th
- Only 1 win in 10 came last match away 2-3.
- 2 consecutive away matches with a 3-2 and 2-3 scoreline.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Conceded in their last 14 and last 10 away.
- Not played the top 2 away but lost to them both at home.
- Cambuur are on an unexpected run of failing to score in 2 matches which ended a run of 13 wins in 14 matches. Can they find their scoring form? It was a tight 1-0 win last time these 2 met. Jong PSV are 2/2 in defeats v the top 2, and with home advantage. Only 1 win in 10 really shouldn't see them landing a blow.
17:45 - MVV Maastricht v Helmond - 2.5 both teams
- Leave this to the in-play stats.
20:00 - Almere v Dordrecht - 1.17 Almere
- Only 1 loss for Almere.
- 10 matches at home without defeat, and 2 consecutive home clean sheets.
- Almere have had 6 0-0's at halftime at home, and only 2 at fulltime.
- 2-2 the last time these 2 met.
- 13/19 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- Only 3 wins for Dordrecht.
- 4 losses and a 0-0 latest.
- 2 consecutive away defeats, Dordrecht have had no win in 10 away matches.
- Only 1 win among all defeats away.
- Angles? Dordrecht are very poor away from home and that should seal their fate. As ever with 1.17 shots, we expect a goal before halftime at least, and 3/4 goals if the market has accurately measured Almere.
20:00 - Telstar v Jong AZ Alkmaar - 1.61 Telstar
Telstar - 8th
- 3 wins and a loss last 4 matches.
- Loss, Win, Loss, Loss, Win at home recently.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- No draw in 10 and in 6 at home.
- Scored in their last 10 home matches.
- 4 0-0's at halftime at home, none at fulltime.
- 1-1 last head to head. 2-0 and 6-1 wins v the bottom 2 (playing 3rd bottom today).
- 10/15 goals conceded away came 2nd half.
Jong AZ - 18th
- Only 4 wins, but did win away twice within the last 3 away matches.
- Only one clean sheet.
- No draw in 10 away.
- 5 0-0's at halftime away, none at fulltime.
- All defeats bar a 0-1 win away v the top 11.
- Jong AZ's record v the top 11 suggests they are more likely to lose today. With Telstar avoiding draws too, a home win looks likely. Telstar are scoring readily so remember that if a quiet early start from them.
- Both sides have a reasonably high % of 0-0 at halftime but not at fulltime. A ready made angle if 0-0 at halftime.
BELGIAN JULIPER LEAGUE
19:45 - Anderlecht v Waasland-Beveren - 1.33 Anderlecht
Anderlecht - 4th
- 5 wins and a draw last 6 at home.
- 3 recent losses came away.
- No defeat in 11 at home.
- 2+ goals scored last 3 at home.
- 5 0-0's at halftime away, only 1 at fulltime.
- Scored first in 10/11 at home.
- Conceded 2 goals only once at home.
- 6 goals conceded at home 2nd half.
Beveren - 17th
- 4 losses and 2 draws last 6 matches.
- Loss, draw, loss, draw away recently.
- Conceded last 7 and last 5 away.
- 2-4 loss v Anderlecht last time.
- Not beaten a top 5 side home or away.
- Anderlecht should not lose, even if conceding and limit Beveren to 1 goal max. Anderlecht will be thankful that they are maintaining their home form as they have had trouble even scoring away from home.