A superb live chat last night. Did you attend? Plenty of money made from plenty of superb calls....and all from the Europa League! Likely I am having a rest today as late live chats necessitate a 4am finish for me, accounting for the time difference. I will be live chatting Saturday and Sunday....but you never know. The Dutch Eerste Divisie is a reliable league goals-wise.
19:45 - Wigan v Bristol City - 2.16 Wigan
- Top 5 sides so this could be tight.
- Wigan 3 wins and a draw at home. Only 2 clean sheets, one came at home.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime.
- 4 consecutive Bristol wins ended with a 4-2 loss away at free-scoring West Brom.
- 2-3-1-2 goals scored away by Bristol, winning only 2 matches.
- A tough clash to call. 2 inform sides. A feeling both teams could score, look at City's scoring form away. If City continue to score 2, they could be a threat if Wigan score first.
FRENCH LIGUE 1
19:45 - Monaco v Nimes - 1.71 Monaco
- Bordeaux found out that if you don't keep a lid on Nimes, they'll punish you!
- Monaco have scored and conceded in 4 matches this season. Only 1 win came first match of the season.
- 4-3-0-2-3 goals scored by Nimes this season, winning their opening 2 matches. 3-4, 1-0, 3-3 away. Only Toulouse have kept a lid on them.
- Watch out for fun and games, We profited by opposing Bordeaux last match and this Monaco are showing poor early season form. More fun from Nimes? I would see value laying Monaco if Monaco score first or even lead 2-0. Realistically they should be beating a newly promoted side.
19:30 - Stuttgart v Fortuna Dusseldorf - 1.72 Stuttgart
- No win for Stuttgart, who have conceded 3 goals in their last 2 matches.
- Loss, Draw, Win Dusseldorf. Both teams have scored. They took advantage of a distracted Hoff beating them 2-1. A good away 1-1 v Leipzig suggests Dusseldorf have a good defence so I give them a chance today.
- Will both teams score?
- Stuttgart will record their first win of the season.....today?
ITALIAN SERIA A
19:30 - Sassuolo v Empoli - 1.96 Sassuolo
- 2 home wins Sassuolo includes v Inter. 2-2 and 1-2 loss v Juve away for Sassuolo suggests they are in good nick this season. Both teams have scored in the last 3 Sassuolo matches.Of some small concern, Sassuolo have conceded 2-3-2 goals last 3 and only lost one of those matches.
- Empoli have failed to score in their last 2 matches. Only 1 win.
- A feeling Sassuolo can continue their solid early season form. They certainly should not be losing this match and are lucky in conceding 7 in 3 matches, that they meet a team failing to score in 2 matches.
19:00 - Heracles v De Graafschap - 1.62 Heracles
- No recent head to heads.
- Solid start to the season from Heracles. 3 wins in 4 matches scoring 4-3-5 goals in those wins. Where did those goals come from?
- They have conceded 1-2-5-2-3 goals too so are vulnerable.
- De Graaf are newly promoted. They started off brilliantly beating Feyenoord but reality has since hit with 3 losses and a draw.
- If Heracles continue their goal scoring, they should simply outscore De Graaf today.
- If Heracles continue their scoring, there is a chance we could profit from laying the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
SPANISH LA LIGA
20:00 - Huesca v Real Sociedad - 2.24 Sociedad
- Huesca newly promoted.
- Identical start to season. Win, Draw, Loss Loss.
- Both teams have scored in all bar 1 of the 8 matches played between these 2.
- Both sides started with 3 aways and one at home.
- 2-2-2-0 goals scored by Huesca. 2-2-1-1 Sociedad.
- We should expect goals from 2 sides with attacking intent.
- What chance a 2-2?
BELGIAN JULIPER LEAGUE
19:30 - Zulte Waregem v Kortrijk - 1.83 Zulte
- Zulte tend to win head to heads
- Only 1 win for Zulte this season. 4 consecutive defeats. They scored and conceded in all bar 1 match.
- Kortrijk have just the one win too.
- Zulte have scored 2 goals at least in their 3 home matches. They have scored in all matches.
- Kortrijk have failed to score in 3/4 away.
- Both sides in poor recent form. It seems Kortrijk are in worse form than Zulte.
- Go with the head to heads?
18:00 - Vejle v Esbjerg - 2.48 Vejle
DUTCH EERSTE DIVISIE
All 19:00 kick-offs.
Den Bosch v Almere City - 2.2 Den Bosch
- Almere tend to win head to heads. 2 1-3 wins in a row away to Den Bosch.
- No 0-0 at halftime Den Bosch.
- Only 1 loss Almere. 2 away wins for them, scoring 2 goals minimum.
- Almere have scored in every match.
- I expect goals and a goal at least before halftime with Almere not losing.
Jong PSV v Volendam - 1.7 Jong
- the home side has tended to win head to heads
- Only 1 win in 10 matches between these 2 this season came 1st match Jong PSV
- Both teams scored all PSV matches.Volendam have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 matches.
- It seems this will go with the head to heads.
Telstar v Twente - 1.8 Twente
- No draw Telstar.Only 1 clean sheet.Only 2 wins.
- Twente having a better start in the lesser league. Both teams scored in 4/5 matches.3-0-3-3-2 goals total before halftime.
- I'd be with Twente today and a likely goal before halftime.
MVV Maastricht v Dordrecht - 1.85 MVV
- MVV won the last 4 head to heads.
- No win for Dordrecht.4 consecutive defeats.
- 2/2 defeats at home for MVV. Win, Draw, Win away.
- Messy match. Can MVV get their first home win?
Waalwijk v Jong AZ Alkmaar - 1.72 Waalwijk
- 1 win each head to heads.
- No draw Waalwijk, 2 wins and 3 losses.
- Only 1 win Jong AZ came last match a 3-2.
- Waalwijk have failed to score last 3 matches.
- Only 1 clean sheet between these 2.
- Not for me. In-play stats will reveal all.
Jong Utrecht v Cambuur - 1.45 Cambuur
- 3 Cambuur wins and a 2-2 in head to heads.
- Only 1 win for Jong this season, 4 defeats, total goals 5-3-2-5-4 total goals.
- No clean sheet for Jong.
- A 2-2 and 4 wins v Cambuur. 5 consecutive 1-0 halftime scorelines. 2+ goals scored by Cambuur.
- This should be an away win and a goal before halftime.
Helmond Sport v NEC Nijmegen - 1.4 NEC
- 1-1 and 1-2 NEC last 2 head to heads.
- No win Helmond. 3 draws and 2 defeats. Helmond have conceded 2 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches.
- NEC unbeaten scoring 2+ goals in 4/5 matches. Scored in every match. No 0-0 at halftime.
- This should go the way of the market. 2 goals at least from NEC?
TOP Oss v Sparta Rotterdam - 1.82 Sparta
- Last head to head 2016.
- Both sides have only the one defeat.
- Sole 0-0 for Oss last match. 4-1 and 1-3 at home.
- A loss and 4 wins for Sparta. Sparta have only scored 1 goal max away, and 2 in wins at home.
- No strong angles.
Go Ahead Eagles v Jong Ajax - 2.3 Jong Ajax
- Go Ahead tend to win in head to heads.
- 4 wins and a 3-2 loss for Go Ahead Eagles this season. 2+ goals scored in every match, even in defeat.
- No 0-0 at halftime.
- A single win for Jong Ajax. 3 wins and a draw last 4 matches. No 0-0 at halftime Jong Ajax. 1 goal max scored by Jong Ajax away.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market. Based on THIS season, Go Ahead again for me especially if Jong Ajax fail to score than 2nd goal.
Roda JC v FC Eindhoven - 1.45 Roda
- Last 2 head to heads were friendlies.
- 100% defeats for FC Eindhoven. 2 goals conceded in all bar last match.3 consecutive 0-0's at halftime but 2-2-1 goals at fulltime in total.
- Roda have scored and conceded first 4 matches. 2-1 and 2-3 at home.
- The market expects no turnaround from Eindhoven yet. Note the 0-0 at halftime, and lay it 2nd half.
IRISH PREMIER DIVISION
19:15 - Cork City v Dundalk - 1.97 Dundalk
- Dundalk, Cork, Dundalk last 3 head to heads. Dundalk wins came at home.
Cork City (2nd)
- A draw and 2 consecutive defeats. Can still win the title but losing touch slowly.
- Both teams have scored in the last 5 matches.
- Failed to score in only 4 matches.
- Only 1 loss at home came v Sligo.
- 3/3 clean sheets at home v top 3. 1-0 win v Dundalk at home this season.All clean sheets at home v the top 5.
- Only 3 defeats, one came away v Cork.
- 14 wins and a loss last 15 matches.
- 8 consecutive away wins.
- No draw in 18 and in 13 away.
- Scored in their last 17 and last 9 away.
- 2 losses and a draw came away v top 4 so are vulnerable.
- This is a must-win really for Cork who are wobbling at the moment. But this season, all clean sheets at home v the top 5.
- They play a team scoring in 17 and 9 away. Can Cork keep that clean sheet. This will be a good match to monitor.