Sub 1.2 shots? Expect a goal before halftime. If 0-0 after 20 minutes, back 1-0, 2-0, any unquoted halftime score market for the favourite. If 0-0 at halftime back 3-0, 3-1, any other score for the strong favourite.
UEFA EURO QUALIFIERS
17:00 - Armenia v Greece - 2.14 Greece
- 99th v 58th in the rankings.
- It's a tight Group J apart from Italy who have already qualified and are some 9 points above 2nd placed with 2 matches remaining.
- Greece aren't even out of it. Finland are on 15 points, Armenia and Bosnia on 10 points and Greece on 8 points.
- Wins v Liechtenstein, Greece and Bosnia for Armenia. 2-3 win v Greece. 1-2 and 1-3 leads in that match.
- 2 wins in 3 at home for Armenia came v Liechtenstein and Bosnia.
- Only 2 wins for Greece v Liechtenstein and Bosnia.
- Greece's only away win came v Liechtenstein.
- Angles? It is a must-win for Greece who are 2 points shy of 2nd and 3rd. Armenia of course could nearly end Greece's hopes with a win today.
- On form, Greece do not look as if they travel well so tentatively eye Armenia here. But these are 2 lesser lights in the Euros.
17:00 - Finland v Liechtenstein - 1.07 Finland
- 55th v 181st in the rankings.
- A win today sees Finland qualify in 2nd place.
- 0-2 win v Liechtenstein earlier this season.
- Angles? Expect the Finland win. No mistakes and qualification assured with a win today.
17:00 - Norway v Faroe Islands - 1.09 Norway
- 45th v 110th in the rankings.
- A must win for Norway who are 4th in Group F. Faroes are out of it.
- A tough of draw-itis for Norway sees them only lose v Spain but not profit from being unbeaten.
- 0-2 away win v the Faroes though should really be replicated today with home advantage.
- Both goals, note, came 2nd half.
19:45 - Bosnia v Italy - 2.28 Italy
- 48th v 15th.
- A dead rubber for Italy who will remain 1st in Group J. I will not research this. Bosnia do need the win.
Denmark v Gibraltar - 1.01 Denmark
- 14th v 196th.
- 0-6 when these 2 last met and that was away at Gibraltar.
- It was 0-2 at halftime in that head to head.
- 3 horse race in Group D so expect the Denmark win. They are, of course layable at these odds! The only way to enhance the odds? If 0-0 after 20 minutes back 1-0, 2-0, any unquoted in the halftime score market.
Romania v Sweden - 2.7 Sweden
- 29th v 18th in the rankings.
- Group F sees Spain on 20 points, Sweden on 15 points, Romania on 14 points.
- Norway are not out of this either.
- Romania's 2 defeats came v Sweden and Spain and were both 2-1 defeats.
- 4-1-1-1 goals scored at home by Romania may be a concern today as they have scored and conceded in 3/4 matches at home.
- Sweden's only loss came v Spain. 2 consecutive away 0-4 wins for the Swedes came v Faroes and Malta.
- Angles? 2-1/1-2 possible trading angles here for me? Romania might be layable if scoring first. 1-1-1 scored in their last 3 home matches.
Spain v Malta - 1.02 Spain
- 8th v 182nd in the rankings.
- A win guaranteed qualification for Spain today.
- 0-2 win v Malta the last time these 2 met.
Switzerland v Georgia - 1.16 Switzerland
- 13th v 90th in the rankings.
- Only Swiss loss came away v Denmark.
- 0-2 away win v Georgia earlier away from home saw 2 second half goals.
- Switzerland are unbeaten in 7 home Euro qualifiers. 3-3, 4-0 and 2-0 last 3 home matches.
- 2 recent 0-0's for Georgia came at home.2 losses and a 2-3 win v Gibraltar away.
- Angles? I expect the home win but do note those recent 0-0's for Georgia might lend them to some resistance.
UEFA U21 CHAMPIONSHIP
12:30 - Cyprus U21 v Norway U21 - 1.49 Norway U21
- Group G sees Cyprus 2nd bottom after 4 matches and Norway 3rd bottom.
- Getting to that stage where points need to be accumulated.
- Cyprus have scored and conceded in every match, 2 losses and a draw. 2-1 loss v Norway U21 already.
- That was Norway's only win. Draw v Belarus and loss v Netherlands.
- Are you with the already-recent head to head?
15:00 - Russia U21 v Latvia U21 - 1.17 Russia U21
- Group E sees Russia 2nd after 4 matches.
- Latvia are bottom after 4 matches.
- 3 clean sheets in 4 matches will see Russia tough to score against v a Latvia scoring 1-0-0-1 goals so far.
- Usual rules apply re: sub 1.2 shots.
16:00 - Bulgaria U21 v Poland U21 - 2.08 Poland U21
- Group E sees 3rd v 1st after 4 matches.
- 3 clean sheets in 4 for Bulgaria. Only 1 loss was a 0-1.
- 2 recent 0-0's too.3 clean sheets in 4 for Poland U21.
- 3 wins and a 2-2 v Russia.
- It does look like 2 similar defensively strong sides here today. Watching brief. You may want to back 0-0 pre match in case these 2 cancel each other out.
16:30 - Ukraine U21 v Denmark U21 - 2.2 Denmark U21
- Group H sees 4th v 1st, both sides have played 3 matches.
- 2 losses without scoring and a win v Malta for Ukraine U21. 3/3 wins for the Danes, 2 2-1 wins and a 0-1.
- Denmark have the better collateral form here. Do note they are winning only-one-goal-in-it matches. You may want to remember that if Ukraine U21 take the lead
17:00 - Austria U21 v Kosovo U21 - 1.62 Austria U21
- Austria U21 are on the same points as England U21 in Group C but have played a match more.
- 2 wins and a loss v England U21 for Austria U21. The wins were to nil.
- Kosovo beat Andorra and Turkey and lost to England and Albania away.
- Collateral form is with Austria U21 who have the better results than Kosovo U21 v the same opponents.
18:00 - Albania U21 v England U21 -
- 4th v 1st in Group C.
- England have scored 2 goals at least in all 3 matches, seeing 2 wins and a 2-2 draw away at Slovenia U21.
- 2 losses for Albania U21 came v France U21 and Austria U21 (4-0 both) and a win v Kosovo U21.
- Angles? This could be a mauling from the English today, scoring at least 2 goals. With Albania conceding 4 goals so readily, you may want to target that.
18:00 - Serbia U21 v Estonia U21 -
- 4th and 5th in Group E after 4 matches.
- 0-1-1-0 goals scored by Serbia U21 so far with just the one win v Bulgaria U21. At this rate, their defence will need to be clicking today to ensure the win.
- Estonia U21 have 3 losses, conceding a minimum of 4 goals and not scoring. 2-1 win though v Latvia U21.
- Serbia U21 should nick this if they cannot improve their goal scoring. Estonia though will help them out tending to not score themselves.
19:00 - Scotland U21 v Greece U21 -
- Group D sees 1st v 2nd. 4 matches played by the Scots. Only 3 by Greece.
- 3 clean sheets for the Scots, 2 consecutive 0-0's. Look for that 0-0 sequence to end.
- Greece have beaten the minnows Lithuania and San Marino and drew 1-1 with the Czechs.
- Be careful with these Scots. They look a little goal shy. Only 2 goals v San Marino U21 is a poor haul. Their goals v Croatia U21 came 81st and 89th minutes.
- Back 0-0 pre match? Cash out at halftime if 0-0 at halftime? lay 0-0 2nd half?
20:00 - France U21 v Georgia U21 -
- Group B sees France 2nd after only 2 games.Georgia U21 are 3rd after 3 matches.
- 10 goals scored by the Petits Frogs. Georgia U21 have beaten Liechtenstein U21 and Azerbaijan U21 scoring plenty (7 goals to nil). They lost to Switzerland U21 2-1.
- I am researching these last 4 matches without knowing the odds. I suspect France U21 will outscore Georgia U21.
DUTCH EERSTE DIVISIE
19:00 - FC Oss v FC Volendam - 2.44 Volendam
- +2.5 goals: There have been +2.5 goals in 8/9 FC Oss home matches against middle-third teams and in 7/10 Volendam away matches against bottom-six teams. Volendam have drawn the first half in 13/20 away matches.
- 3 wins only.
- Only 3 clean sheets.
- No win v 4th -15th home or away.
- 5 of 7 goals scored at home came 1st half.
- 3 consecutive wins.
- Only 2 clean sheets.
- Conceded in their last 7 matches.
- Only played one of the bottom 3.
- Only 1 loss home and away v 9th and lower.
- 6 of 7 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- 9 of 13 goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- 2.44 in a lesser league suggests caution. What would I take from this? 1) Oss are winless v 4th-15th home and away and meet 10th today 2) strong 2nd half scoring and conceding for Volendam suggests attacking any 0-0 at halftime 3) only 1 loss home and away for Volendam v 9th and lower.
FC Eindhoven v MVV Maastricht - 2.14 FC Eindhoven
- +2.5 goals: There have been +2.5 goals in 9/11 FC Eindhoven home matches and +3.5 goals in 6/10 Maastricht away matches. There have been +2.5 goals in 7/10 Maastricht away matches against middle-third teams.
FC Eindhoven (12th)
- Only 2 wins in 10 matches did come at home.
- No clean sheets.
- 8 consecutive over 2.5 goals matches.
- Scored and conceded last 6 at home.
- 5-1 win v bottom at home and meet 2nd bottom today.
- 12 of 16 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
MVV Maastricht (19th)
- Only 3 wins.
- Only 4 clean sheets.
- Conceded 2+ goals in each of their last 4 away.
- No win in 5 away.
- Not played 8th-13th away but of those teams they have played away 6th-16th, all defeats.
- 5 of 7 goals scored away came 1st half.
- Only 2 wins in 10 matches and you are favourites? Hmmm. That may be because this MVV Maastricht side are poor away. Yes there is a gap in form (8th-13th) but when they have played 6th-16th away, they lost the lot.
- Both teams could score. Poor clean sheet record for both sides and note Eindhoven have scored and conceded in 6 at home without defeat. Lay MVV if they score firs.
FC Dordrecht v Roda JC - 2.44 Roda
- +2.5 goals: There have been +2.5 goals in 12/17 Dordrecht home matches and in 9/15 Roda JC away matches. There have been +3.5 goals in 5/8 Dordrecht home matches against middle-third teams.
FC Dordrecht (20th)
- Only 1 win.
- 6 losses and a draw last 7 matches.
- Only 1 clean sheet.
- Failed to score in only 2 matches.
- Scored and conceded in 11 matches.
- Have scored in all bar 1 at home.
- Only 2 defeats since 8th September 2019.
- Failed to score in only 3 matches.
- Only scored 1 goal max without winning away v 12th and lower (3 draws and a loss).
- You'd have thought a side playing bottom of the league would be a little shorter but Roda have struggled to beat 12th and lower away, scoring a maximum of one goal.
- Still, of Dordrecht score (and they failed to score only twice), lay them, as they have scored and conceded in 11 matches and have only 1 win.