Return to League football now and for the weekend. A lot more readable than the first leg Champions League and Europa League.
FRENCH LIGUE 1
19:45 - Lyon v Guingamp - 1.3 Lyon
- With only 3 wins all season, Guingamp are immediately opposable.
- They failed to score in 4 of their last 5 matches.
- Only 5 losses for Lyon saw them fail to score in each.
- 2-4 goals expected of Lyon today. I would lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market based on them.
19:30 - Augsburg v Bayern Munich - 1.3 Bayern
- Liverpool on the 19th February for Bayern in the Champions League.
- 5 points shy of Dortmund, this is still a must win for Bayern.
- Only 4 wins for Augsburg all season. They did win their last home match. Only 2 clean sheets all season. With Bayern failing to score only twice, we expect a Bayern goal eventually.
- No draw in 11 away for Bayern does rather hint at the win.
- Lay the 0-0 in the halftime score market.
- 6/6 wins away for Bayern v 9th and lower.. It looks a simple angle in today.
ITALIAN SERIA A
19:30 - Juventus v Frosinone - 1.14 Juventus
- Atl Madrid for Juventus on the 20th February. Will they be tempted to rest some stars with an apparent easy assignment?
- Juventus are unaffected by the Champions League given that they are unbeaten this season.
- Juve have scored in every match.
- They have scored 2+ goals in each of their last 6 matches.
- 2/3 goals scored by Juventus v 14th and lower home and away.
- 100% defeats for Frosinone v 8th and higher. 3/4 goals conceded.
- A Champions League unaffected Juventus will score 2-4 goals and likely a goal before halftime.1.14 shots? Look for 0-0 20th minute, then back 1-0, 2-0, even any other home unquoted in the halftime score market.
19:00 - ADO Den Haag v PEC Zwolle - 2.42 ADO
- 13th v 11th today.
- Only 6 wins all season for ADO. Only 4 clean sheets.
- Only 1 loss for ADO v 8th and lower at home. They scored only 1 goal max at home v 12th and lower. What about 11th?
- 3 wins and a draw for PEC is their best run this season.
- They failed to score in only 6 matches.
- 3 wins and a draw away for PEC v 12th and lower.
- They only scored 1 goal max in 3 of those matches.
- I can make as equally a bad argument for either side. They are both failing to score that 2nd goal consistently enough.They both have wins v teams around their opponents in the league.
- Watching brief I'm afraid.
SPANISH LA LIGA
20:00 - Eibar v Getafe - 2.06 Eibar
- Only 2 losses since 4th November for Eibar sees only Rayo and Barcelona beating them.
- Unbeaten in 8 at home, Eibar have 4 wins and 3 draws recently.
- Only 2 home losses sees tham apparently worthy favourites. 10th v 5th here.
- They did lose to Sevilla. That was the only loss v the top 19th at home.
- 16 of 22 goals scored by Eibar this season at home came 2nd half.
- This season, it has generally taken a really solid side to beat Getafe - Real Madrid, Atl Madrid, Levante, Barcelona and Atl Madrid again.
- The question is whether Eibar can be lumped in with that lot?
- 7 0-0's at halftime away for Getafe so no surprise if 0-0 at halftime.
- 4 of 5 Getafe defeats v the top 3.
- v 6th and lower away, though, we see 7 draws and wins v bottom 3 away.
- There is no doubting that Getafe are in great nick but so many draws v 6th and lower suggests draw is a possible best case.
- Eibar too are in great nick in recent form.
- Watch for a possible 0-0 at halftime. Back 0-0 pre match?
- 2 form sides but really on seasonal form, Getafe should not lose.