I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook. See you on Telegram throughout the day.
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
19:00 - Bayern Munich v Paris St-G - 2.00 Bayern Munich
- Both teams have scored in 6 of Bayern's last 7 Champions League matches. With only 1 draw, they tend, therefore, to score 2+ goals.
- PSG have scored and conceded last 5 Champions League matches with 4 wins and a 1-1 draw last match.
- A match where both teams look like they could score. The onus is on PSG to get an away goal.
19:00 - Porto v Chelsea - 1.82 Chelsea
- 5 clean sheets in a row for Porto ended v Juventus, 2-1 home win, 1-2 away loss.
- Now, given Porto concede with a step up in the quality of opponent, will that be the case v Chelsea?
- Clean sheet wins v Atl Madrid home and away for Chelsea impress. The loss v West Brom was the perfect storm of post International/Pre Champions League for Chelsea.
- Fascinating match but for me, Porto are more vulnerable to conceding the better the opponent.
16:45 - Juventus v Napoli - 2.06 Juventus
Juventus - 4th
- No win in 2 matches. 2-2 v Torino required Juve to come from behind.
- Lost 0-1 v Benevento most recently.
- That ended a run of 7 consecutive home wins.
- 1-0 loss last head to head.
- Unbeaten v the top 12 at home.
- 19/29 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Napoli - 5th
- 5 wins and a draw last 6 matches.
- Scored 2+ goals in 6 of their last 7 matches.
- Draw, Win, Win, last 3 away matches and the last 2 wins were very good, v AC Milan and Roma.
- Scored in their last 16 and last 8 away.
- Mixed results away v the top 6, Loss, 0-1 win, Loss, Loss.
- 17/25 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Napoli's last 2 away wins were v AC Milan and Roma and that really catches the eye. Their form v top 6 this season is not the best away. Juventus are unbeaten v the top 12 at home.
- Very strong 2nd half goals stats for these 2 teams.
- It is one of those high profile matches which can be 'best on the day' rather than based on seasonal form.
16:45 - Inter v Sassuolo - 1.36 Inter
Inter - 1st
- 9 consecutive wins.
- 8 clean sheets in 11 matches.
- 10 consecutive home wins.
- No defeat in 12 and in 11 at home.
- Scored in their last 9 and last 13 at home.
- 0-3 win last head to head.
- 25/36 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Sassuolo - 9th
- Only 2 wins in 12 matches.
- 2 consecutive away defeats.
- Conceded last 17 and last 9 away.
- 2+ goals scored last 3 matches.
- All defeats v the top 4.
- Sassuolo have goals in them recently but tend to lose to the top 4. Inter Milan have no European distractions and are in electric home form and an electric defence with 8 clean sheets in 11 matches. I don't expect Inter to lose.
19:00 - Sociedad v Athletic Bilbao - 2.26 Sociedad
Sociedad - 7th
- An unbeaten run of 7 has ended with 2 consecutive defeats v Granada and Barcelona.
- That home loss to Barcelona ended a 3 match winning run at home.
- Scored in their last 6 at home.
- 4 0-0's at halftime at home, only once at fulltime.
- Only 1 home loss v 9th and lower.
- 0-1 win last head to head.
- 12/16 goals conceded at home came 2nd half.
Athletic Bilbao - 10th
- Only 1 win in 6 matches came at home.
- Draw, Draw, Win, Loss, Draw, Draw recently.
- No win away v the top 12.
- I like Sociedad's home form v 9th and lower. Only 1 loss, a 0-1.
- Lay any 2nd half 0-0.
- Bilbao have no win away v the top 12.
TURKISH SUPER LIG
13:00 - Konyaspor v Ankaragucu - 2.08 Konyaspor
Konyaspor - 11th
- Only 2 losses in 11 matches.
- Only 1 loss in 6 matches.
- 2 consecutive wins.
- Unbeaten at home v 17th and lower. 4-3 loss last head to head.
- 15/20 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
Ankaragucu - 18th
- 4 wins and a loss last 5 matches.
- Scored last 7.
- Only 1 win away v the top 13 was a 0-1 away v 7th.
- Konayspor have good recent form and are unbeaten at home v 17th and lower and with Ankar struggling to win v the top 13 away, the seasonal form is with the home side.
- -2.5 goals: There have been -2.5 goals in 11/12 Konyaspor home matches against bottom-half teams and in 6/9 Ankaragucu away matches against middle-third teams. Konyaspor have drawn the first half in 8/11 home matches against bottom-half teams.
13:00 - Genclerbirligi v Erzurum BB - 2.8 home and away
- 1st goal: Genclerbirligi have scored first in 5/9 home matches against bottom-six teams while BB Erzurumspor have lost 9/13 away matches. BB Erzurumspor have conceded first in 8/13 away matches.
16:00 - Antalyaspor v Sivasspor - 2.8 Sivasspor
- -2.5 goals: There have been -2.5 goals in 8/11 Antalyaspor home matches and in 6/8 Sivasspor away matches against middle-third teams. Sivasspor have drawn 5/8 away matches against middle-third teams.
16:00 - Besiktas v Alanyaspor - 1.83 Besiktas
Besiktas - 1st
- Draw, Loss last 2 matches ended a run of 6 consecutive wins.
- 3 wins and a draw last 4 at home.
- Scored in their last 13 at home.
- 5 0-0's at halftime at home, none at fulltime.
- Scored first in 13/15 at home.
- 2-1 loss last head to head.
- 2 losses at home came v 4th and 19th.
- 21/33 goals scored at home came 2nd half.
- 5 goals conceded at home last 15 mins of matches.
Alanyaspor - 5th
- 2 losses, a draw, 2 wins, 2 losses recently. Inconsistent.
- 7 0-0's at halftime away, only once at fulltime.
- Loss, Win, Win away v 2nd, 3rd, 4th. Saw both teams score.
- 12/15 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- A top 5 clash could see this competitive. Indeed Alanyaspor have scored and conceded v the top 4 away from home.
- Lay any 2nd half 0-0.
- Only 2 home losses for Besiktas - enough to trust them?