International friendlies are now dwindling and we return to league football, predominantly on Friday. Only 1 match of interest which sees two teams with unreliable form. I will do the usual DRT Shorties list at the DRT Facebook page.
19:45 - St Johnstone v Hamilton Academicals - 1.91 St Johnstone
- 2 consecutive St Johnstone wins in head to heads.
St Johnstone (8th)
- Only 2 wins in 12 matches.
- Only 3 0-0's at halftime at home.
- Inconsistent. Have beaten 7th and 9th and Hamilton this season at home.
- 2 wins and a 2-2 last 3 matches.
- Only 4 clean sheets.
- Conceded in their last 6 away.
- 15 of 19 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- Inconsistent away. Wins v 2nd, 4th, 7th, 10th for instance spreads through the league.
- Both sides have unreadable form. We have Hamilton in good recent form but they win and lose v teams throughout the league.
- St Johnstone are favs but only 2 wins in 12 matches.
- Not a match which appeals. I would take on any 0-0 at halftime.