A better set of matches today and I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook. See you on Telegram, particularly for the Norwegian Eliteserien which served us very well last time out. There is a smattering of tennis. I like Federer at Halle, Kohlschreiber and Struff have caught the eye, so will be monitoring some select matches. See you on Twitter predominantly at 17:00 unless the in-play stats serve us an angle in the Finland v Russia match.
UEFA EURO 2020
14:00 - Finland v Russia - 1.72 Russia
- 54th v 38th.
- 1-0 win v Denmark but obvious extenuating circumstances for Finland.
- 3-0 loss to Belgium for Russia was not unexpected.
- It is must win territory for Russia. Finland will have one foot in the next round with a win today given their next match is v Belgium.
17:00 - Turkey v Wales - 2.54 Turkey
- 29th v 17th.
- A comprehensive loss v Italy for Turkey and a 1-1 for Wales v Switzerland.
- Wales had better be careful today given Turkey, ordinarily, have 2 goals in them.
20:00 - Italy v Switzerland - 1.66 Italy
- 7th v 13th.
- 2 top 15 sides.
- 0-3 win v Turkey for Italy in their opener and a 1-1 for the Swiss v Wales.
- I like Italy here. They are back to their clean sheet defensive strengths. The Swiss look a little lightweight up front.
17:00 - Molde v Sarpsborg - 1.4 Molde
Molde - 3rd
- 2-3 loss v Valerenga was the only defeat.
- 0-0 2 matches ago ended with a 1-3 win - back to scoring 2+ goals.
- Win, Win, Loss at home. 2-4-2 goals scored at home.
- Failed to score only once.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime.
- No 0-0's at halftime at home.
- 6/8 goals scored at home came 1st half.
Sarpsborg - 9th
- Only 1 win came last away match.
- 1-1 and 0-2 win last 2 matches away.
- Not played the top 6 away.
- Molde returned to goal scoring ways last match after a slight blip. If the last match was a return to form, I would expect a goal before halftime and 2+ goals from Molde.
17:00 - Bodo Glimt v Stromsgodset - 1.38 Bodo Glimt
Bodo Glimt - 1st
- Only 1 loss saw the only time in a season and a bit that Bodo failed to score. Like Moolde above, they got back to their usual goal before halftime and 2 goal haul minimum. they are priced to do the same today.
- Win, Draw, Win, Win at home. 3-2-2-2 goals scored at home. 3 wins were to nil.
- Only 1 0-0 at halftime.
Stromgodset - 8th
- 2 consecutive away losses without scoring.
- No clean sheets.
- Only 2 away matches so limited away form.
- Both Molde and Bodo slipped up 2 matches ago, failing to score, but redemption last match as Bodo scored before halftime and scored their usual 2 goals.
- They meet a Stroms side with 2/2 losses without scoring so Bodo will feel they have a chance to continue that 2 goal haul and a breakthough before halftime. Remember that Stroms have not had a clean sheet this season.
19:00 - Valerenga v Odds BK - 1.64 Valerenga
Valerenga - 6th
- Only 2 losses.
- 2 wins in 3 recently.
- Draw, Loss, Win at home.
- Scored and conceded in 6//7 matches.
- Scored in every match, kept only one clean sheet.
- Scored and conceded last 5 matches.
- No 0-0 at halftime at home.
- The losses have come v the top 5.
- 2 of the wins came v 15th and 16th.
Odd - 13th
- 2 consecutive away defeats to nil.
- Only 1 win was that eyecatcher 1-0 win v the mighty Bodo/Glimt.
- Only 1 over 2.5 goals match came 1st match.
- Not really enough matches played for Odd. What was with that win v Bodo? Valerenga do score and concede and I would consider laying Odd if Odd scores first.