I will do a review/preview video at DRT Facebook. Looks like another very tough Monday coupon! Italian Seria B is last day of the season and I will keep an eye on the matches where teams need something. The Russian Premier League is interesting. And just a note about Bodo/Glimt. Please keep an eye out for them. Last year, 2+ goals scored in all bar 1 match. Only 1 0-0 at halftime. First match this season in Norway? 3-0, with 2 goals before halftime. You have been warned. These patterns could make us money season long and serve as strong trading angles (if they concede first for instance).
English Premier League
20:00 - Fulham v Burnley - 2.25 Fulham
- 18th v 17th. Relegation six pointer.
- 4 matches remain.
- Burnley have a comfortable(ish) 9 point cushion over Burnley. Quick call to Carole Vorderman for the maths and indeed, if Burnley win, they are guaranteed survival. This 3rd bottom spot is the final relegation spot available.
- 5 losses and a draw last 6 matches.
- 4 consecutive home defeats.
- 7 0-0's at halftime at home, 3 at fulltime.
- Unbeaten home and away v 14th and lower, albeit 7 draws. 2 wins came at home v 19th and 20th at home.
- 4 losses and a win recently.
- Burnley scored and conceded in those defeats.
- No draw in 10 away.
- 6 consecutive over 2.5 goals matches away.
- 3 draws and a win v the bottom 3.
- These 2 sides are unbeaten v fellow strugglers, making this a tough match to call. Draws pervade both sides v bottom sides.
- This match could definite the season for both sides.
Spanish La Liga Primera
20:00 - Real Betis v Granada - 1.75 Real Betis
- 7th v 10th.
- Top 5/6 is still possible for Betis with 4 matches remaining.
- Granada are safe from relegation but realistically cannot get a top 5/6 spot.
Real Betis - 7th
- 6 consecutive draws. 2 0-0's in 3 matches.
- 3 wins and 3 draws at home recently.
- No defeat in 7 and in 6 at home.
- 7 0-0's at halftime at home, 1 at fulltime.
- Only 1 loss at home v 8th and lower.
- 2-0 loss last head to head.
Granada - 10th
- Loss, Loss, Loss, Win, Loss, Win away from home.
- No draw in 12 and in 6 away.
- Scored and conceded last 9 away.
- 9 consecutive over 2.5 goals matches away.
- Only 1 win away v the top 14 came v Barcelona.
- 2+ goals conceded away in 7/8 matches v the top 9.
- 16 goals last 15 minutes of matches.
- Lay any late draw and hope the Betis draw sequence ends. Indeed Granada have not had a draw in 12 and in 6 away.
- Both teams to score is a strong angle for Granada, and on seasonal form, I would look to lay Granada if they scored first.
Portuguese Primeira Liga
18:00 - Portimonense v Moreirense - 1.91 Portimonense
- 3 matches remain. 12th v 9th.
- Portimonense are only 4 points above the relegation zone.
- Moreirense are 7 points above the relegation zone.
- Loss, Draw, Draw, Loss last 4 matches.
- 2 losses in 7 home matches came v Porto and Benfica, 2 top 3 sides.
- 2 losses at home v 5th and lower. 2-2 last head to head.
- Only 1 loss at home v 8th and lower.
- 3 draws in 4 matches.
- Failed to score last 2 away.
- 5 clean sheets in 6 matches away v 7th-14th.
- Welcome to Monday. I thought Portimonense looked strong, having only lost at home v the top 3 recently. But then Moreirense have kept 5 clean sheets in 6 matches v 7th-14th away from home.
- No angles for me here I'm afraid.
20:15 - Porto v Farense - 1.28 Porto
- 2nd v 17th.
- Must win for both sides. Porto must win or the title belongs to Sporting Lisbon.
- Farense must win to take them out of automatic relegation.
Porto - 2nd
- 4 of the last 5 draws came away.
- 4 consecutive home wins.
- No defeat in 25 and in 13 at home.
- Scored in their last 10 and last 4 at home.
- 0-1 win last head to head. 2+ goals scored at home v 11th and lower.
Farense - 17th
- 3 consecutive draws.
- Loss, Win, Loss, Win, Draw away recently. 0-0 last away match.
- 6 consecutive under 2.5 goals matches away.
- 9 0-0's at halftime away, 2 at fulltime.
- 100% defeats away v the top 4. All 3 defeats v the top 2 were 1-0.
- 9/11 goals scored away came 2nd half.
- 13/19 goals conceded away came 2nd half.
- You might want to back 0-0 pre-match given Farense lose 1-0 v the top 2. They may hold out.
- Must win for both sides.