Raheem Sterling scored 2 yesterday to end Spain's usual dominance over Eng-er-land. Goal before halftime too if you ventured there, as I pointed out in research. Elsewhere, did you notice San Marino U21 v Croatia U21 was 0-0 at halftime? It ended 0-4. Did you follow my instructions? '0-4, 0-5, 0-7 correct scores for me today. If only 0-1 at halftime, think correct score with bookmakers 2nd half for a bit of value. Make sure you can bet and cash out in-play. Betfair exchange offers only any other away score which lumps in all 4 goal scorelines together.' I hope you had the foresight to do same at 0-0 at halftime. You'd have made a good profit. This is how to turn 1.02 shots into value profits.
It's Nations League and Under 21's today. I feel there is value in doing the research. A lot of results in the Nations League (bar Messr. Sterling and his new found ability to hit the onion bag) are going as per the form/research.
More Nations League today. (NL)
15:00 - Kazakhstan v Andorra - 1.29 Kazakhstan
- 1-1 in the NL in September was a coup for Andorra who were under siege for the majority of the match.
- To give the scoreline some context, the Kazaks had a player sent off and Andorra scored soon after.
- I expect a Kazak win, and normally they'd manage 3 goals. Kudos to Andorra with their recent run of 0-1 win, 3 0-0's and a 1-1 but they were brought down to earth by Georgia's 3-0.
- 2 consecutive 1-1 draws for the Kazaks is a sequence which should end in a win. It might be unspectacular. They'd take a 1-0 but really on form ought to score 3 at least.
17:00 - Armenia v FYR Macedonia - 2.58 FYR
- If you are losing 0-1 to Gibraltar, then something must be up. That is the case with Armenia.
- A market which suggests this is one for the in-play stats.
- 2-0 FYR in the last head to head in the NL could be replicated today unless Armenia try hard to scourge that Gibraltese embarrasment.
- 2-1 win v Leichtenstein, 2-0 loss to FYR and 0-1 loss to Gibraltar - poor stuff in the NL for Armenia.
- 6 wins and 4 draws FYR should see an obvious tilt towards the away side. I would certainly lay Armenia were they to score first.
All 19:45 kick-offs below.
France v Germany - 1.88 France
- 0-0 in the NL in September 2018.
- France are now unbeaten in 4 NL matches.
- France are unbeaten in 14 matches in all competitions. In 5 of the last 7 matches, France have scored 2 goals at least.
- 8 wins and 2 draws last 10 at home for France.
- 0-0 v Germany and 2-1 v Netherlands in the NL.
- Only 3 wins in 12 for the Germans came v Saudi Arabia, Sweden and Peru.
- 0-0 v France and a 3-0 thrashing v resurgent Netherlands must see France as worthy favourites tonight to, at least, not lose.
- That is my angle here. To side with France and react to any German lead.
Rep of Ireland v Wales - 2.46 Ireland
- 0-0, 0-1 Ireland and 4-1 Wales in the last 3 head to heads.
- Only 1 win in 8 for Ireland came in a friendly v USA.
- 2 consecutive draws for Ireland.
- 4-1 loss v Wales and 0-0 v Denmark in the NL.
- Only 2 wins in 9 matches for Wales. 4-1 win v Ireland and 2-0 loss v Denmark.
- Expect a reaction from Ireland today to that embarrassing 4-1 loss v Wales.
- Home advantage. I could foresee a return to Irish 0-0's at halftime and a hope for goals 2nd half.
- Gareth Bale is out for Wales and that will boost Ireland dramatically.
Latvia v Georgia - 1.99 Georgia
- 1-0 Georgia earlier in the NL. That was a 77th minute penalty.
- Only 2 wins in 22 matches for Latvia came v Andorra and Estonia.
- 0-0 v Andorra, 1-0 loss v Georgia and 1-1 v Kazaks for Latvia in the NL.
- 6 wins and a loss in their last 7 matches in all competitions for Georgia.
- 6 clean sheets in 7 matches.
- I like Georgia's form. Although Latvia will be slightly stronger than Andorra, Georgia are on a roll here, are keeping clean sheets and I hope will keep another clean sheet today. Likely this will be a defensively led match? Back 0-0 pre-match?
Norway v Bulgaria - 1.68 Norway
- 1-0 Bulgaria in a very recent NL match, and the market expects a turn around today. That was a 59th minute winner for Bulgaria in what was a defensively led match.
- 6 wins and a loss to Bulgaria for Norway suggests the Bulgarian win was an anomaly on recent form?
- 6 consecutive home wins for Norway saw 5 clean sheets.
- 2/2 wins in the NL at home without conceding.
- 52nd v 44th in the rankings, these 2 are closely matched it would seem.
- 5 wins and a loss for Bulgaria recently. 3 2-1 wins in 4 matches. Last 4 wins were all one-goal-in-it.
- An interesting match between 2 in-form sides. The market is with Norway to at least not lose today.
- No surprise to see a 0-0 at halftime today for me but I would lay that 0-0 second half. 1-0/0-1 possible 2nd half scorelines if 0-0 at halftime.
Slovenia v Cyprus - 1.68 Slovenia
- 5 defeats in 6 for Slovenia sees them in a slump.
- 61st v 86th in the rankings to give you something to gauge the teams by.
- A recent 2-1 loss to Cyprus came via a most unfortunate 89th minute Slovenian own goal, giving the Cypriots the win. This is not solid form with that known.
- I expect Slovenia not to lose today.
Ukraine v Czech Republic - 1.8 Ukraine
- 29th v 47th in the FIFA rankings.
- Ukraine are unbeaten in 8 matches.
- They scored and conceded in 6 of those 8 matches so are doing it the hard way.
- 6 wins and 2 defeats v Malta (?) and Croatia at home.
- 1-2 and and 1-0 win in the Nations League.
- 1-2 loss to Ukraine and 1-2 win v Slovakia for the Czechs. They are scoring and in 2 of their last 3 matches, their goal did not result in a win.
- A closer look at the recent head to head, saw Czechs score first and the Ukraine respond with 2 goals.
- I do prefer Ukraine's consistency here and would look to them not to lose. Rather like Azerbaijan v Malta, what chance we get a 2nd bite at the cherry with the Czechs conceding first?
Gibraltar v Liechtenstein - 2.52 Liechtenstein
- Get the popcorn in. Huddle the family around the wireless and await what is likely to be an epic clash.
- Gibraltar are coming off the back of a most unexpected win away at Armenia. Armenia held siege but Gibraltar held firm.
- I have no clue here. A real battle of the minnows is best served via the in-play stats.
UEFA U21 CHAMPIONSHIP
13:30 - FYR Macedonia U21 v Gibraltar U21 - 1.11 FYR
- a rare win away at Armenia for the first team is unlikely to be replicated today.
- I say that suddenly noticing a Gibraltar u21 1-0 win v FYR Macedonia u21 in October 2017.
- The value is naturally in a lay of FYR Macedonia u21 at 1.12 odds. This is a team with 7 defeats and a 3-3 in their last 8 matches.
- The goal v FYR was Gibraltar u21's only goal in 8 matches!
16:00 - Israel U21 v Kosovo U21 - 1.92 Israel u21
- 0-4 Israel u21 in a head to head in November 2017
- the market is not keen in the Israelis to replicate this with home advantage today.
- Both teams have scored in 4 of the Israelis' last 5 matches. They have suffered heavy losses v Ireland, Germany twice and Norway.
- Kosovo are a very young footballing nation.0-0, 2-0, 0-0 v Germany u21 and 1-1 v Ireland u21 ( teams Israel lost heavily too) suggests a possible managerial change for the kosovans and a real defensive improvement
- This I would suggest is the reason behind the tepid Israeli odds ( tepid when a 0-4 away win is seen in head to heads).
- In-play stats here will determine which Israel u21 turns up. The Vast improvement in defence from Kosovo puts 0-0 on the table. Back that pre match and cash out as last as you dare .
16:00 - Malta U21 v Cyprus U21 - 2.68 Malta u21
- the market suggests this match, and the Austria match, are tough to call
- 2-2 and 2-1 Cyprus last 2 head to heads. The Cypriots conceded first.
- Danny Dyer form for Malta u21 recently with 12 defeats and 3 wins only in their last 15 matches in this competition.
- A recent win v Hungary u21
- Given the fact winning is not a regular occurence, do we lay Malta u21 if they score first?
- 9 defeats in 12 for Cyprus u21 is pwoper norty. They wins? 2-1 and one of course v Malta u21.
- Both teams have a tendency to score here and 2-2 would be a possible correct score trading angle. I repeat though that 2.68 odds the favourite makes this match wide open as far as the market is concerned.
17:00 - Austria U21 v Russia U21 - 2.3 Austria u21
- 1-1 and 1-0 Russia u21 in the most recent head to heads attests to the 2.3 odds for Austria u21 suggesting this could be a match which swings either way.
- On that basis , I leave it to the in-play stats. 1-1 though might be the logical correct score which might see some trading action.
17:00 - Denmark U21 v Faroe Islands U21 - 1.07 Denmark u21
- A comfortable 0-3 away win for the Danes should be replicated today. They did score before halftime in their opener.
Poland U21 v Georgia U21 - 1.43 Poland u21
Serbia U21 v Armenia U21 - 1.17 Serbia u21
Germany U21 v Rep of Ireland U21 - 1.28 Germany u21
Netherlands U21 v Ukraine U21 - 2.2 Netherlands u21
Scotland U21 v England U21 - 1.59 England u21