1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Canonbury Publishing Ltd and their families,. By entering any Competition you agree that you are legally bound by these General Terms and any applicable Specific Terms.
2. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Canonbury Publishing Ltd s is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. All Affiliate partners will be automatically entered into the competition unless they notify Canonbury Publishing otherwise.
4. The winner will be contacted 90 days after the closing date of the affiliate promotional offer so all refunds/cancellations can be taken into account before the winner is announced. Should we be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
5. One winning entrant will win a 2 night trip to Amsterdam. The prize includes accommodation based on two adults sharing a twin or double room on a room only basis and return flights to and from a UK airport. The budget for the trip shall not exceed £500 in total.
6. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and the airport, travel insurance, transfers in Amsterdam, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned.
7. It will be each prizewinner’s or (if applicable) their travelling companion’s responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance) which may be required or prudent to be taken. All insurance, spending money and other expenses are costs for the prizewinner and are not provided as part of the prize.
8. It is the responsibility of the prizewinner (and guest) to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip. These passports, and their holders, must not be subject to any restrictions on their rights to travel to and from the applicable country. Passport control and in-country authorities may reserve the right to refuse entry to prizewinners and/or their travelling companion. We shall not be responsible for ensuring your ability to travel to your holiday destination nor for any additional costs incurred should you be refused entry.
9. It is the responsibility of the prizewinner or any travelling companion to check any travel advice issued by the Government and determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the holiday destination. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any prizewinner and their travelling companion arising out of their failure to follow any travel advisories issued by the Government.
10 Prizewinners and their travelling companions must comply with the terms and limitations of airlines, other transport providers, and the venues involved in the provision of any holiday prize, including any insurance policy relating to the holiday. In particular, entrants must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
11. The prize must be booked within 3 months of being awarded otherwise we reserve the right to award the prize to another prize winner, or not award it at all. We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. Physical prizes will be sent to the prizewinners to an address within the UK and Eire only 90 days after the closing date of the affiliate promotional offer via the UK mail service, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
13. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
14. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our Competitions or prizewinners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Canonbury Publishing and accordingly Canonbury Publishing may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Canonbury Publishing as a result.
16.1 If for any reason any Competition is not capable of running as planned as a result of any (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a Competition, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or to disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes the problem.